Unexpected carrot red head!

Posted by: Junebug

Unexpected carrot red head! - 10/15/05 09:30 PM

This is now older news, but I have to brag, since he will be my last grandchild out of 6. 5 boys, oldest a granddaughter.

My youngst son haswhite blonde hair down to his waist and I might add is very handsome! LOL His wife is such a dark brunette it is almost black down to her waist, also gorgeous. LOL Have a 21 mo old carrot red head baby! The only red head on either side.

EXCEPT right before them, her cousin and his wife had a red headed baby, as mos progressed, and he was about to ask for a paternaty test, because there were no red head babies on either side in their case either!

My d-in-law found out and immediately called him to say, guess what now there are 2 red heads in the family, and diverted a partenaty test and possible divorcee for her cousin. LOLOL [Big Grin]

And, they all have lived happily ever since! So far! LOL

Re: Unexpected carrot red head! - 10/15/05 09:35 PM

OOPS! My second mistake, I made one once before. LOL MSP paternity. LOL Should have just said DNA test! Easier! LOL [Eek!]
Posted by: Pattyann

Re: Unexpected carrot red head! - 10/16/05 05:50 PM

Junebug
With all the diverse people in this country and all our mixed up ethnic backgrounds all of us come out looking our beautiful one of a kind selves!! Congrats on the new baby!! Grandkids are a joy!!

Re: Unexpected carrot red head! - 10/16/05 09:17 PM

Patty,
I love having a red head grandchild. All I have to do is say, "The red head is mine!" LOL Not hard to describe! LOL
Posted by: Searcher

Re: Unexpected carrot red head! - 10/16/05 10:13 PM

I'm so jealous!

I have no grandchildren yet and I want one of those! My son is 25 now and it's high time he get busy! I wish you all could have seen HIS hair when he was younger. Big curls of red, auburn, dark brown, and BLONDE - with one patch of white on the back of his head (covered up by the curls - which I left long way TOO long)!! Our pedigree includes irish, german, french and somewhere American Indian and who-knows-what-else but he had a curl for each one. Good thing he's a handsome mutt....
Searcher

Re: Unexpected carrot red head! - 10/16/05 10:31 PM

Hey Searcher- when I was born i had pitch black hair- with a skunk stipe of sheer white down the middle- that makes me and your son quite exceptional [Wink] [Razz] [Smile]
I have 7 grankids-they are all unique and gifted and beautiful- just like all kids-adults too if we get past our issues

Re: Unexpected carrot red head! - 10/16/05 10:59 PM

Absolutely exceptional!!!! And Perfect! But what does your hair look like today? Hahahahahahahahah........And what makes you think I have issues? (Oh good grief the ISSUES I have..)There's not enuf room on this forum.....

Searcher

Re: Unexpected carrot red head! - 10/17/05 01:23 AM

Wellll
Now my hair is totally multi- striped as it is au natureele- grey and brown and white and still perfect
And really I didn't say you had issues- I said adults had issues and since most of the time I wonder if I'm an adult I know I don't have issues
You know, girl, we could be neighbors one day and I could drive you nuts in person!

Re: Unexpected carrot red head! - 10/17/05 01:33 AM

Pattyann , You'd be right about that - and when do we get to be adults anyway? it was promised to me at age 21, 32, 40, 50 ---

I think it would be fun to be driven nuts by you, but you live at the end of the world and I'm not sure how to get there (or maybe I am there?)

Searcher

Re: Unexpected carrot red head! - 10/17/05 03:34 AM

Searcher- why were you promised adulthood at 32??
Yes, I live at the end of the world but am contemplating a change of address-dragging loving husband and spoiled cat along

Re: Unexpected carrot red head! - 10/17/05 04:24 AM

Pattyann,

I have TWO spoiled cats who need some fresh blood around - no husband tho' and yours is safe with you - come to Boise , we'll have fun! It's the #2 most weather-friendly place in the US. Hawaii (can't remember the city) being #1. Which annoys the heck out of me since I love thunderstorms, wind, and snow.

I was promised adulthood at 21 but didn't get it. So they promised me at 32, 40 and so on. No one keeps their promises anymore.......And I just don't why they don't give it to me!

Searcher