It's a boy!

Posted by: Edelweiss

It's a boy! - 03/12/08 07:11 AM

Sweet little Michael entered our world yesterday.
He's as cute as a button and makes funny little faces while sleeping.
Oh happy days!
Posted by: diamond50

Re: It's a boy! - 03/12/08 08:15 AM

Hannelore, congratulations! Hope to see pics soon
Posted by: Anno

Re: It's a boy! - 03/12/08 08:18 AM

I am so happy for you, Hannelore. Hope you get the chance to spend lots of time with Micheal.

Are you getting any rest?

Re: It's a boy! - 03/12/08 11:14 AM

Here I am, holding Michael. He's two days old and allready smiling at my Boomer friends.
Posted by: Mountain Ash

Re: It's a boy! - 03/12/08 11:32 AM

He is lovely...Welcome Michael
Mountain ash
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: It's a boy! - 03/12/08 12:34 PM

He's precious. Looks way too alert for only two days old. Now you have a little boy to add to your little girl who must look huge next to her new cousin!

As, tell us about his birth and how your son is handling fatherhood for the first time.
Posted by: ladyjane

Re: It's a boy! - 03/12/08 12:44 PM

Congratulations, HL....he's an absolute doll!!!!! Such fun when they're newborn and so small and sweet!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: It's a boy! - 03/12/08 01:56 PM

Ahhhh....how precious! Wish I could hold him. Congrats Granny X's 2!
Posted by: Lola

Re: It's a boy! - 03/12/08 08:04 PM

He's soooo cuuuuuute, Hannelore! Two-day old and he loves the camera already!
Posted by: Sandpiper

Re: It's a boy! - 03/12/08 09:47 PM

Oh My! Congratulations HL. Your heart must be bursting with pride and happiness. He is absolutely lovely. It's the best time - they are so new.
Posted by: Q_ball

Re: It's a boy! - 03/12/08 10:04 PM

Adorable!!! He's amazing for only 2 days old here. Congrats to ALL - "hey lil' Micheal, goochie-goo, you're just too cute".
QB
Posted by: Anno

Re: It's a boy! - 03/12/08 10:13 PM

Wow! What a cutie. Gramma looks soooo proud, too.

Re: It's a boy! - 03/13/08 06:24 AM

Thank you my friends. I just love sharing with you all.

Ladyjane, what a cute picture of the baby! Got to show this to my son. He’s such a photo buff.

Dotsie, the birth went well, and my DIL looks refreshed and ready to make another one…haha…Wait till the parents get those dark blue rings under the eyes from the sleepless nights. My son told me he was so moved that he cried. His cup runneth over with love for his son. Boy, did that make me ever well up.
Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

Re: It's a boy! - 03/13/08 08:17 PM

Hannelore!! What a gift for you.. a new baby to spoil and love!

We're opposites! My grandchildren are boy first then girl. Yours are girl first then boy. We'll have to get them together in twenty five years or so!

Re: It's a boy! - 03/13/08 08:31 PM

Hannelore, you must be so happy for him. I love tender men.

You're going to have to change your photo here to include the latest grand !
Posted by: gims

Re: It's a boy! - 03/13/08 11:36 PM

Oh, I need a baby hug!
He is so precious!
Congrats!
Posted by: Dee

Re: It's a boy! - 03/14/08 02:20 AM

Oh, Hannelore....how precious...you're so lucky and blessed...grandma hugs to you sweetheart.
Posted by: humlan

Re: It's a boy! - 03/15/08 02:02 AM

Congratulations..dear dear grandma Hannelore!!! Michael is just lovely and why wouldn´t he be? He has the same name as my youngest son ..the 18 yr old that is driving me crazy..so be forewarned!! They´re SO CUTE now and they´re still CUTE at 18..ok, I admit..it´s true!!! So enjoy dear grandma!!
Posted by: Wisdom&Life

Re: It's a boy! - 04/08/08 02:46 PM

Congratulations HL!!! I am glad I spotted this thread. He is so adorable.

Cheers,
Cathi

Latest pictures of baby Michael - 05/01/08 06:49 PM

Okay girls…you know I can’t help myself. Here are the latest pictures of grandbaby Michael.

I can’t get over the picture of him laughing. He is just barely 5 weeks old in this. I think he’s going to be a comedian like his Daddy.
...... ...
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Latest pictures of baby Michael - 05/01/08 09:08 PM

Edelweiss he is just precious and he's smiling, probably remembering throwing up in your sweet and sour pork at the restaurant on your birthday...

Re: Latest pictures of baby Michael - 05/02/08 11:40 AM

Oh Edelweiss, he's a sweetie!! You should be a very proud grandma!...or Oma! A very precious little boy. Enjoy him!

Re: Latest pictures of baby Michael - 05/02/08 02:35 PM

His skin is beautiful.

How are the new parents doing?
Posted by: gims

Re: Latest pictures of baby Michael - 05/02/08 05:49 PM

Darling, simply darling!!!
Straight from heaven, clear of worldly woes.
I'd love to hold him.
Posted by: Wisdom&Life

Re: Latest pictures of baby Michael - 05/05/08 07:38 PM

He is so beautiful. Hmmm, perhaps a fiance for my Zoey?!? Okay, it's the Greek in me, I let slip in there, LOL!!!

Thanks for sharing this Edelweiss!!!

Cheers,
Cathi

Re: Latest pictures of baby Michael - 05/06/08 06:43 AM

Thanks ladies, and Michael thanks you too; blowing kisses and baby farts...heeheeeeheeeee.

Anaiya is coming over today and staying three days. We love it, but I can't understand it. Her mother is leaving to go to the Olympic Camp again. Geez, we thought that chapter was over with. Anyway her sister is flying over to take care of Anaiya. I'm glad about her sister coming, so that we can continue with our business...but poor Anaiya. Another strange face, and her mommy gone. I think this is terrible.

Re: Latest pictures of baby Michael - 05/06/08 05:35 PM

Edelweiss, is she just visiting friends or working out with hope?

Re: Latest pictures of baby Michael - 05/06/08 06:18 PM

Dotsie, she's working out with hope. Lot's of hope, and that at the cost of her little girl's broken heart.

Re: Latest pictures of baby Michael - 05/06/08 09:16 PM

Edelwess, That seems to say a lot about your DIL wanting to make her marriage work? Now you see her, now you don't!!!

Re: Latest pictures of baby Michael - 05/07/08 07:23 AM

You are so right Chatty. All this used to get terribly under my skin, and Hubby's too. But to preserve our own health, and not get sick over this, we have to let go, and just hope for the best.

Re: Latest pictures of baby Michael - 05/08/08 04:00 PM

Three cheers for Edelweiss and her hubby. You can't tell them how to live their lives at this stage of the game. They're going to do what they want. Just give Anaiya love when you see her. That's all you can do.

Re: Michael's dress rehersal - 05/09/08 04:09 PM

Sunday little Michael will be baptised. The baptism dress has a lovely story behind it.

It was sewn out of my grandmother’s wedding dress, which is one of the few things she was able to save from the World War II bombings.

I was baptised in this dress, later my brother, all our children, and now our grandchildren. My son sent me this video of their “dress rehearsal”. I just had to share it with you.

Dadadaduuuum; and heeeer’e Prince Michael! If the slide show goes too fast, just click on the photo.

Michael's dress rehersal

Re: Michael's dress rehersal - 05/09/08 11:36 PM

hehehe....just had to giggle. This little boy looks a little confused at first and then makes his feelings known about the dress!! How CUTE!!! I did love looking at the pattern and fabric...just beautiful!

Re: Michael's dress rehersal - 05/10/08 07:42 AM

lol, Jane. Isn't he a scream? He looks like a baby out of the pioneer days...Oh, and the caption over the last picture translated is: " I wanna go naked!"
Posted by: Sandpiper

Re: Michael's dress rehersal - 05/11/08 02:59 AM

Oh, that's so darn cute! Although Michael does not seem impressed by it all.

Wonderful that the dress has such history to share with your grandchild. I'm sure it's a treasured heirloom in your family.

He is such a cutie pie!

Re: Michael's dress rehersal - 05/11/08 08:16 PM

He is just gorgeous. I laughed out loud he looked so cute in that little Granny hat. Boy the intrigate work done on that dress is amazing and what a wonderful idea passing it down this way through the years. God bless baby Micheal and you all on this glorious day.