for songbird

Posted by: Dotsie

for songbird - 09/05/07 08:50 PM

Ladies, Song has been having trouble getting online. She emailed and asked if I could post a prayer request for her so here it is:

Please pray for a challenge that has been set before her. She needs the Lord's guidance, wisdom and the annointing of the Holy Spirit.

She sends all her best.

Thanks.
Posted by: Songbird

Re: for songbird - 09/11/07 12:56 PM

Thanks, Dotsie!
I do have a huge challenge before me, regarding ministry and am trusting the Lord will enable me to go forth and complete this task for the glory of His name. I can do nothing without Him! But with God, all things are possible! Isn't this a great promise? I praise the Lord for it! It's empowering!
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: for songbird - 09/12/07 02:55 AM

Oh Songbird, you so readily and generously share prayer and faith with others, it is only natural to do so in kind for you. L, PL

Re: for songbird - 09/14/07 01:36 PM

God bless you, Princess, and all my BWS sisters too!

Re: for songbird - 09/18/07 01:36 PM

Blessings to all! I need your prayers. Need the Lord's guidance today more than ever. Thanks!!!
Posted by: Mountain Ash

Re: for songbird - 09/19/07 09:35 AM

Songbird
Adding my prayers and love.
Mountain ash

Re: for songbird - 09/23/07 08:39 PM

Thanks, Mountain Ash!
I just came home from a family retreat. The weather is/was just gorgeous and the view so inviting.The company was great, with many fellow believers and it was a blessed experience, refreshing our minds with tips to strengthen families!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: for songbird - 09/24/07 05:33 PM

A family retreat. What a great experience that must have been. I recall attending one of these when my kids were little. Our church no longer does them. What a shame. Does your church do them on a regular basis?

Re: for songbird - 09/26/07 03:15 PM

Yes, we've had one each year for the past 4 years I've been at this church. It was a great experience. I remember when I first got married, how I longed for an activity such as this one! (It is a must, in my humble opinion.)