Your Prayers for Newcastle Please... Again

Posted by: SharonE

Your Prayers for Newcastle Please... Again - 06/19/07 07:57 AM

I have just heard on the news that we are in for ANOTHER cyclone which is due to arrive between midnight and 6am. (about 7.00 a.m. to 1 p.m. U.S. Pacific Time) The winds will be stronger than the last cyclone 2 weeks ago, and I'm not looking forward to it .

May I ask for your prayers for family and friends again please ladies. Thank you so much once again. You give me strength.

Here is the ship washed up in the last cyclone two weeks ago, on our main beach. The salvage crew haven't been able to tow it out to sea yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzu-sbNydKw
Posted by: chickadee

Re: Your Prayers for Newcastle Please... Again - 06/19/07 09:09 AM

Sharon, yes I am praying for the safety of everyone concerned. I'll be checking periodically for your updates.
Posted by: Saundra

Re: Your Prayers for Newcastle Please... Again - 06/19/07 12:15 PM

You have my prayers. I remember 2004 when we had 4 hurricanes in 6 weeks. It's unbelievable.
Posted by: Songbird

Re: Your Prayers for Newcastle Please... Again - 06/19/07 01:24 PM

Sharon, may the Lord cover you with His hand; that you and all remain safe from harm. Please update as possible. Have faith. He never fails! (I know it's scary when these things happen.)
Posted by: SharonE

Re: Your Prayers for Newcastle Please... Again - 06/20/07 05:38 AM

Thank you girls.
I have good news, your prayers worked again & all are safe. The cyclone passed us by and moved out to sea. We had some wind and rain of course but nothing like what was forecast. You should hear the collective sigh of relief, it's deafening.

Saundra, 4 hurricanes in 6 weeks! I cannot even begin to comprehend the likes of that. How terrifying. I hope you and yours were not too badly affected, and that you were able to make a good recovery.

It is almost unheard of to get a cyclone in this part of the world, let alone two in 2 weeks. They usually occur much much further North.

Thanks again ladies.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Your Prayers for Newcastle Please... Again - 06/20/07 10:51 AM

This is wonderful news! Many prayers were offered Sharon from each of us here. Sometimes the post may not make it, but the prayers are still there. We rejoice in knowing you and yours are safe and out of harm's way!
Posted by: Jane_Carroll

Re: Your Prayers for Newcastle Please... Again - 06/20/07 01:32 PM

Sharon...just found the thread...so glad you are safe!
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: Your Prayers for Newcastle Please... Again - 06/20/07 01:34 PM

That's true, JJ...I don't always post a response, but ALWAYS take these requests into my heart and prayers.

Sharon, I was thinking of you throughout the day/evening, and am so glad to hear that you're safe.