Friend needs prayer...

Posted by: jabber

Friend needs prayer... - 06/12/07 01:21 PM

This is about an ongoing saga, that is still going on. Would everyone please pray for a lady with the initials of ATR, from the State of New York. She has been unjustly shoved down, as far as a person can go. It is so heartbreaking to see a once vibrant, lovely human, turned into a disinterested skeleton!!! Please pray that God renews this precious spirit. Please pray that He renews the darling's fight and will to live.
Prayers and blessings to every one of you, too!!!
Ciao for now,
b. rose
Posted by: Songbird

Re: Friend needs prayer... - 06/13/07 12:42 PM

Bonnie: I pray your friend is touched by the Lord with renewed strength and desire to live. I pray for those hurting her, that they may realize their wrongdoings and stop. I pray for you, as you try to help her too! Thanks for being such a caring soul!
Blessings!
Posted by: jabber

Compassion reigns... - 06/13/07 01:25 PM

Songbird,
How lovely are your words. How lovely must your spirit be.
I posted this again, to keep the darling fresh in folks' minds, so they'd keep their prayers heading heavenward.
Thanks again,
Prayers and blessings to all...
B. Rose
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Compassion reigns... - 06/13/07 01:40 PM

Bonnie, I still have her covered. How often do you get to visit her?

Song, such a perfect prayer.
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Compassion reigns... - 06/15/07 04:26 PM

I'm praying for her too. Poor thing.

An update on my grandson...his football career is over. No surgery this time though.

Re: Compassion reigns... - 06/18/07 02:49 PM

Bonnie: It saddens me to realize how people just don't stop to think before hurting others, in whatever way they do!

Selfishness abounds, many hearts are hardened by the everyday scenes of crimes or by the abuse they themselves endured before, or by envy, etc., and it has become a lifestyle for so many, to just hurts others without a hint of guilt.

But the Lords, who sees each sparrow and notices even the leaves that fall from a tree, notices the poor, the mistreated, the helpless. And HE will give to each their reward.

May you find peace amid all the struggles you face while helping your friend and strength to carry on.
Posted by: chickadee

Re: Compassion reigns... - 06/18/07 03:28 PM

Dianne, How is he taking the news?

Re: Compassion reigns... - 06/18/07 03:38 PM

Not well. He's very depressed. Poor guy.

Re: Compassion reigns... - 06/21/07 01:59 PM

Dianne, I pray your grandson receives healing for his situation. These circumstances not only involve physical strain but mental, emotional, etc., as well. It must not be easy to get such news.

Re: Compassion reigns... - 06/21/07 07:45 PM

Thanks. I'm worried about him. He's coming out to see me next month though so maybe we can have a long talk.

Re: Compassion reigns... - 06/25/07 01:09 PM

Dianne, how is your grandson doing? I pray that long, heart to heart conversation will be mighty good for him!

And friends, let's also keep Bonnie's friend in our prayers. God isn't finsihed yet!!

Re: Compassion reigns... - 06/25/07 04:48 PM

He's really depressed, Songbird. He was our golden boy. Plus, he's a good kid too. I'll see him July 2 so we can talk then.

Re: Compassion reigns... - 06/26/07 12:41 PM

I'll keep praying God brings something good out of this. He will, he CAN and WANTs to! Enjoy your trip and time with the family!