My grandson

Posted by: Dianne

My grandson - 06/03/07 03:20 PM

I know this probably sounds like such a lesser request given the suffering of so many but could all of you please pray for my grandson? He has reinjured his knee again and will have a MRI on Tuesday. Poor kid can't play football and he was certain for a full scholarship to college. He asked me to please pray for him and I hope all of you will join me. Power in numbers.
Posted by: Jane_Carroll

Re: My grandson - 06/03/07 04:09 PM

Dianne...of course...dreams are very important...
Posted by: Anno

Re: My grandson - 06/03/07 04:11 PM

My hopes and prayers are with him. I hope it all works out for the best. A full scholarship is a horrible thing to lose.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: My grandson - 06/03/07 07:39 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with your grandson, Dianne.
Posted by: chickadee

Re: My grandson - 06/03/07 10:02 PM

Dianne, I have your grandson in prayer. Hoping the MRI shows minor, quickly repairable damage.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: My grandson - 06/03/07 10:15 PM

Dianne, you bet. And prayers for everyone surrounding him as well, including the doctors!
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: My grandson - 06/04/07 06:36 AM

Just put in a good word to the boss. Hope your grandson recovers soon!
Posted by: Lola

Re: My grandson - 06/04/07 03:35 PM

It's not a lesser request, Dianne. I pray that all will be well for your grandson.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: My grandson - 06/04/07 03:59 PM

How cool that your grandson asked you to pray for him. I just love it. I will certainly pray for him. I feel a kinship with him because his origianl injury was a torn ACL which was also my latest knee injury. Got him covered.
Posted by: Songbird

Re: My grandson - 06/05/07 01:35 AM

It is great that a young one askes for prayer! Neat!! Count me in. And may God grant him the desires of his heart, for this young men believes in the power of prayer. Dianne, please let us know how it all turns out!
Posted by: SharonE

Re: My grandson - 06/05/07 04:23 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your grandson. He sounds like a fine young man. May he be healed quickly, so that he can follow his dreams.
Posted by: Anno

Re: My grandson - 06/05/07 11:04 AM

It is Tuesday, and you will let us know what the MRI shows, won't you?
Posted by: Songbird

Re: My grandson - 06/05/07 01:09 PM

Praying for all to turn out great!
Posted by: Dianne

Re: My grandson - 06/06/07 01:57 PM

I've been out of town and misplaced my cell phone and it's too early for me to call to find out but will call later today. Thank all of you, for the prayers.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: My grandson - 06/07/07 01:34 PM

You are welcome. I'm interested in hearing what happened this time.