marrital support and prayers needed

Posted by: celtic_flame

marrital support and prayers needed - 02/19/07 01:54 AM

i have a very dear frend, i mean i really special one. Also a very warm carring family focused women. Her house is "home" to many of her kids frends and at times otehr women in need. She a preciouse wee gem and i am very very found of her, love her in fact

shes been with hubbie near 30 years has kids and tonight he informed her that he wanted a divorce and to leave the home.

she understandibly upset and shocked at the same time. They been going throw a hard time but dint think it had gotten this bad....

the divorce may go on, it may not. At this moment she her kids and even her hubbie needs some support and comphort.Could you please pray that they all recive such comphort tonight in the first instances and in the future regardless of what actully happens, marrige wise. Its all in the balance at the minet, but still they are very much in need of some internal guidance and wisdom....regardless of what the finale choice is

For those of you that have been in a long term relashionship you know the tears, panic, insecurity and crazziness you feel when the first emotional blows are struck, their is not much peace in the house.

your are heer reading this so you all know the power of the words and intent of prawer, please add her and the family to your daily lists

many thanks celtic
Posted by: Lola

Re: marrital support and prayers needed - 02/19/07 02:16 AM

Definitely, Celtic. A lot of prayers and sympathy for what they're going through and hope that whatever they decide upon, it may be reached amiably and amicably.
Posted by: Anno

Re: marrital support and prayers needed - 02/19/07 02:19 AM

Absolutely. Prayers, thoughts and heartfelt support added from me to her. Your love will definitly be of comfort to her, no matter the outcome.
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: marrital support and prayers needed - 02/19/07 07:06 AM

With all of life's twists and turns...maybe it gets better somewhere around the corner. Wishing your friend strength and confidence to make it better!
Posted by: Songbird

Re: marrital support and prayers needed - 02/19/07 02:11 PM

Celtic, I'll be praying for this family. May God surround them with his love and help them carry on... loving each other in good or bad times.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: marrital support and prayers needed - 02/19/07 08:44 PM

I know Hannelore, I jsut wish some people would hang on for a bit to see if things change.
Thirty years together? I'm sure everyone is heartbroken. I just offered up prayers for the whole family.
Posted by: Dianne

Re: marrital support and prayers needed - 02/19/07 11:15 PM

I have just now prayed for her. I'm sure she's in a panic. Poor thing, how awful for her family.

Re: marrital support and prayers needed - 03/16/07 12:22 AM

just updating on this

there both in the same house hes going to theripy.

to her credit she has been very non reactive, loving and sweet in all this towards him. She wants to give him time and space to work through his feelings and to be a good frend for him...In private and with frends she lets off steam...i am reallie proud of her becouse she feeling rejected and hurt and still doing the spirituale loving thing...while standing in her own self/god-power a trickie balances but she managing it...

their is a warming from him to her...

just incase you forgotten will ya still clasp your hands please.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: marrital support and prayers needed - 03/16/07 01:28 AM

My hands are clasped in prayer for your friend Celtic!
Posted by: Anno

Re: marrital support and prayers needed - 03/16/07 02:28 AM

Prayer, thought and love continuing.

She sounds like a wonderful woman - of course, being a friend of yours, she must be! He is warming up again? How is she feeling about this?
Posted by: chickadee

Re: marrital support and prayers needed - 03/16/07 03:10 AM

I have her in my prayers, Celtic. The fact that he is going to therapy shows that this could be headed in the right direction.

chick

Re: marrital support and prayers needed - 03/16/07 12:02 PM

She feeling good and hopefull anno and thinks he been under a lot of presure with bussiness etc which has taken a bit toil....

chick i hope its that way...

make matters worse they are uk celebrities...press gets hold of this,... well our press is like a pack of wild dogs who love scandle. It be one awfull big extra burder to place on them both...

well in trust and faith cheers
Posted by: TVC15

Re: marrital support and prayers needed - 03/16/07 12:10 PM

I'm here too Celtic! Praying for peace and happiness between them.
Posted by: Casey

Re: marrital support and prayers needed - 03/16/07 04:28 PM

In my prayers,
Casey
Posted by: NewLeaf

Re: marrital support and prayers needed - 03/18/07 09:14 AM

Definitely will pray that all goes well for your friend and that the children won't have to suffer. They are the innocent ones who always bear the brunt of out weaknesses. I know the fear of losing someone after many years of living as man and wife.

Its like major surgery. Takes a long time to heal. But healing does come after surgery. I hope their marriage will endure this time of testing. Maybe your friend should focus on her husband and not open her home for a while. Just maybe. I've been wondering about that lately. Maybe there comes a time in our lives when our men need our focused attention. Then after a time of healing, we can go back to nurturing everyone else. Any thoughts?

Re: marrital support and prayers needed - 03/19/07 12:30 AM

her husband can be away for a week or weeks at a time doing PR or T.V. programmes. When he is their theirs a change in the houshold she their to give him atttension...that post on stress relife got me thinking and maybe she know it too but her helping gives her a spiritual purpise and she recives a lot by giving. At this moment she got a lot of support from those she close to and have helped. The kids are of uni age but one late commer is still quite young so his mates are and need be round the house.

As long as partners are getting adiquite attension then that enough, isent it? unless their a time of crisis then of course they need and deserve more....Its a balance between giving attension to sort out the relashionship which has to be a priority, but not getting lost in it to the point that you give too much away to one person or lost to frends and your own method of support i gess in life it gotta be a balances between diffrent things and loyalties. Its hard to answere in relashion to you becouse their no spacifics...

I rember a bit back your hubbie giving you some ultimatum that the kids had to be gone by start of april. Is that what has been playing on your mind or what your referring to?
Posted by: chickadee

Re: marrital support and prayers needed - 03/22/07 09:29 PM

celtic, how are things on their homefront these days? Is hubby away or at home?