Urgent...

Posted by: jabber

Urgent... - 11/07/06 02:36 PM

My senior, senior friend is having eye surgery on the worst cataract at midday today. Please pray that that obstruction removal be done with the utmost success. And please pray that the other eye will also be successfully unimpaired. Both eyes are healthy but both have cataracts. I'm praying that her feistiness and spunk return, so she can get out from under the unfortunate circumstances, which have encapsulated the precious angel. Thank you.
Luv in the Lord,
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Urgent... - 11/07/06 03:48 PM

Have already prayed for your friend. Let us know the outcome.
Posted by: Saundra

Re: Urgent... - 11/07/06 04:25 PM

Just did. I can't imagine losing my eyesight. My father had cataracts and he was an avid reader. It's so sad.

Thank you...Re: Urgent... - 11/07/06 06:38 PM

Dear Diane and Saundra,
Thank you ladies for the prayers. Saundra, I must say, I love your picture! Pretty lady! Please continue to pray for this angel of Mercy!!! She's a love!
Posted by: Dotsie

Thank you...Re: Urgent... - 11/07/06 10:36 PM

How did she do? Remember, my hubby is an eye doctor should you have any quesations. He's happy to help.
Posted by: jawjaw

Thank you...Re: Urgent... - 11/07/06 10:39 PM

Bonnie,
I just asked in another thread how your friend was doing. I'm assuming this is the same woman you've mentioned early that was being mistreated?

On the eye surgery. My traveling buddy, Nancy, had the same surgery 4 weeks before we went to Ireland. She did great! Now we decided it might be too risky to let her drive over there (that was my excuse, anyway) and so I drove the entire trip, but she is doing just great. I pray that your friend does as well!
Posted by: Songbird

Thank you...Re: Urgent... - 11/09/06 01:16 PM

Bonnie: I pray all went well with your friend's eye surgery. May she have a speedy recovery.

Fine... - 11/09/06 08:42 PM

Dear bws...
I'm told she's doing great. I'm going to visit her tomorrow and will report back. Keep the prayers coming, please. Dotsie, that's cool. An eye doctor of your very own!!! Sweet! Neat!

Yell, that, too - 11/09/06 08:45 PM

Dear JJ,
I saw it. I answered it, too. Thanks for asking. She's doing fine. Please...
Keep the prayers coming.

Re: Yell, that, too - 11/10/06 04:17 PM

Boonie: It's great to know your dear friend is doing fine. She is blessed to have you around!

It looks good... - 11/13/06 09:09 PM

Dear Prayer Warriors,
Visited my friend for a few minutes, a couple days ago.
The first operation, looks successful. It was previously so bad, they say it'll take a while to become fully restored. But the doctor was happy with the outcome. We need to pray for God to put a hedge of protection around this precious angel. I'm concerned for her well being. Please keep sending the prayers to Heaven on her behalf. Thank you. And may all of you be blessed for doing so.

Re: It looks good... - 11/14/06 06:05 PM

Bonnie: ...praying on! May the angel of the Lord keep her safe!