Your prayers are helping

Posted by: Poppie

Your prayers are helping - 09/08/06 08:31 PM

Gods will not mine, his time not mine...but there must be some listening going on as things are getting hopeful guys. I can't thank you enough. What an amazing crowd of women I have the good fortune to be in touch with or be touched by.
I am all choked up with good old tears..at a loss for what to say, apart from...thanks.

Po.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Your prayers are helping - 09/09/06 12:33 AM

Our dear Po...you have such a good heart! God will provide! Hang in there hun...can't wait to meet you!

JJ

Re: Your prayers are helping - 09/10/06 08:16 PM

Thanks JJ, your little message brought tears to me...and got them un-stuck! It will be thee most beautiful thing to walk and talk with you in St Stephens Green...where all our great poets and scholars have walked before. I will do you some ecclectic Irish female vocals on cd...just for memories sake.

Slan go foil

Poilin.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Your prayers are helping - 09/11/06 12:04 AM

Oh my word JJ, only here on this Boomer site could you have found a friend across the miles to meet with when you arrive. How wonderful definitely something to thank God for everyday in our prayers. It just blows my mind to be conversing with women across the world....
Posted by: Songbird

Re: Your prayers are helping - 09/11/06 01:45 PM

Dear Popea: So glad to know that things are better. God is constantly at work in our lives, for our good. Prayer means power! Thank God for his faithfulness!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Your prayers are helping - 09/11/06 03:57 PM

Popea and JJ, I can't wait for the two of you to meet. Is it really going to happen?

Re: Your prayers are helping - 09/12/06 02:44 PM

Hey dots,
you bet your bottom dollar it is...lol
WE will even post photos I am sure to show off!

po.