All prayers welcome..please

Posted by: Poppie

All prayers welcome..please - 09/02/06 03:56 PM

Hi roomies....trouble with a capital T in my relationship!!
I am at a loss and it all could be over for me and mine. I would appriciate any extra prayers out there to guide us both through this desperate time in our lives.

Thank you guys.
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: All prayers welcome..please - 09/02/06 04:41 PM

Hi Popea, was wondering where you've been. Glad you are still around, even if you have a heavy heart. So sorry to hear about you having trouble. Oh man, that can get to you with a capital T,...as you said. Here's sending you positive "rebuilidng" vibes from good old Germany to Ireland.

Re: All prayers welcome..please - 09/03/06 12:17 PM

Thanks Hannelore,
My heart is near broke with all this T!! I was wondering do you know any good sites where co-dependancy can be addressed online??? I think this is the crux of our problems.

With gratitude,
Pauline
Posted by: yonuh

Re: All prayers welcome..please - 09/03/06 07:28 PM

Popea, my heart goes out to you. I don't know if Al-Anon has much online but that would be the place I would start. I know they were a big help to me years ago - my ex had (still has) issues with addictions. I will see what I can find for you.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: All prayers welcome..please - 09/04/06 12:11 AM

Popea, try googling Al-Anon and see what comes up...
Posted by: Songbird

Re: All prayers welcome..please - 09/04/06 03:09 PM

The Lord is our light, guide and strength during our difficulties. Praying for you, Popea. God bless you.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: All prayers welcome..please - 09/04/06 08:33 PM

Oh honey, I'm so sorry you have troubles going on! You have our prayers, and please stop by and let us know how you're doing. I'll be over there pretty soon, Sept. 21st. Are you still interested in meeting up? Maybe in Dublin?

JJ

Re: All prayers welcome..please - 09/08/06 08:23 PM

Hey JJ, hell yeah about meeting up with you guys...and darn excited about it too. Re the other stuff, I will exaust all possibilities before I give it up. I waited for her for too many years to let it go without a fight...I am meant to be with her until...

Can't wait to see you hon, wooo hooooo...a nice wee romantic break for us guys. I will suprise her.

Love and hugs and huge thank you's
Pauline
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: All prayers welcome..please - 09/09/06 12:28 AM

Oh cool! I'll email you the time we arrive so you'll have some idea about when we get to Dublin. We don't have a hotel for the first night. I don't think..I'll check. I'll email you.

Hang in there!

JJ