Our queen...

Posted by: Dotsie

Our queen... - 05/23/04 08:49 PM

I heard from Georgia on Friday that hospice thought her Dad only had a day or two.

Please keep her and her family in your prayers as they witness the journey from earth to heaven of her dad. Thanks a bunch. [Big Grin]
Posted by: smilinize

Re: Our queen... - 05/23/04 09:45 PM

I have certainly been keeping jj in my prayers. Hospice can be such a blessing to her and the family at this time.
In my experience those people are truly gifted. They know so much about the processes of loss. They help both the patient and the family to make the necessary preparations and to deal with the spiritual and physical aspects of loss.
I'm sure JJ will be held closely in the arms of God and her family at this time.
smile

[ May 23, 2004, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: smilinize ]
Posted by: Toni

Re: Our queen... - 05/24/04 12:09 AM

I will keep jj in my prayers, too. The transition from earth to Heaven is a bit smoother with Hospice. They do some wonderful things for people.

God Bless and Keep her and her family.
Posted by: Maggie

Re: Our queen... - 05/24/04 04:46 AM

JJ and her family will definitely be in our prayers. Yes, Hospice can make a difference in this journey.
Maggie
Posted by: Agate

Re: Our queen... - 05/24/04 05:07 AM

Ditto here. I haven't had any experience with hospice but imagine I may sometime in the future with my own mother.
Posted by: Sherri

Re: Our queen... - 05/24/04 03:12 PM

My prayers are surely with you and your family, JJ.

Love,
Sherri
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Our queen... - 05/24/04 11:55 PM

God is going to look forward to personally greeting JJ's dad. He's going to wonder who is this good man all those lovely women have been praying so hard for....God Bless him and JJ and all her family in such trying times. Yes a Hospice is the way to achieve a spiritual transition between here and the other side.
Posted by: Lynn

Re: Our queen... - 05/25/04 01:25 AM

JJ my heart has been with you. You are closing a chapter, and a good one at that. Take your lessons and your love and share them with others.

We are here for you when you need it.

Lynn
Posted by: smilinize

Re: Our queen... - 05/25/04 02:08 AM

JJ, you will be so glad you spent the time with your father. I'm sure you were tired at times and could hardly find the time, but I'm sure it made things easier for both of you.
You're in my prayers.
janis
Posted by: Sherri

Re: Our queen... - 05/25/04 03:59 AM

JJ you will never regret the time that you spent with your Father. I spent months with my Mom and I got to know her in a whole different way, and was able to forgive her for the way that I was brought up.

My prayers are with you.

Love, Sherri
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Our queen... - 05/30/04 09:17 PM

As posted in another forum, the queen's dad is now in heaven.

I haven't heard from her all week. I think the funeral was Wednesday.

Don't know about all of you, but I sure miss her hanging out. The longer she's away, the more I'm praying for her. I'm sure she has lots to tend to. Please remember her in your prayers! [Wink]