prayer requests

Posted by: judym

prayer requests - 09/29/05 01:51 AM

Ladies, I asked for your prayers and support for my sister-in-law. She is 40 and she and her husband are finally pregnant. She was so worried about the tests for problems, but got the good news today that all is fine and it is a boy. I know a lot of you have much more serious problems but I know the Lord knows when a sparrow falls, and he hears all our prayers. Thank you for any prayers that you sent her way and I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. The power of prayer is serious - "Whenever two or more of you gather in My Name". It is a blessing for all of us. Thanks again.
Posted by: Pattyann

Re: prayer requests - 09/29/05 01:56 AM

Good going!!!
This will be one lucky baby!!
Posted by: Songbird

Re: prayer requests - 10/05/05 05:12 PM

Judym: Glad to read the report of great news for your sister in law. I pray for a good pregnancy and a beautiful bundle of joy.

No prayer sits unattended by our heavenly Father. Nothing is too small for Him to take notice. Praise the Lord!
Posted by: chickadee

Re: prayer requests - 10/05/05 10:20 PM

Judym, What wonderful news...blessings and prayers for your SIL and her baby boy.
chick
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: prayer requests - 10/06/05 06:33 PM

Congrats to your sis-in-law. It sounds like they have been trying. What a thrill for them. I went through 4 years of infertility, adopted two children, and then gave birth to one. A new abby is always a thrill!