My girlfriend

Posted by: Dianne

My girlfriend - 10/03/05 11:54 PM

She is in the final stages of Hepatitis C. She is non-respondant to the chemo treatments they've tried three times now. She's a joyful, loving and Christian woman of great faith but she was at my son's wedding and has some of the signs of being in the final stages. Please pray for her. She just got married a few months ago to a wonderful man. It breaks my heart. Her name is Donya.
Posted by: karenelaine1977

Re: My girlfriend - 10/04/05 02:46 AM

How sad, Dianne-I'm sorry to hear about her condition. I will say a prayer for her.
Posted by: chickadee

Re: My girlfriend - 10/04/05 03:18 AM

Dianne, My prayers for your dear friend, Donya. Does she live in AZ or TN. It's nice to know she has someone wonderful by her side to help her through this.
chick
Posted by: Songbird

Re: My girlfriend - 10/04/05 05:54 PM

Dianne,
[Smile] I'll be praying for your friend's health. So much sadness in this world... I don't know how I'd make it without him and thank God daily for the hope he provides:

He is the Healer who heals body, mind and soul! Praise the Lord! [Smile]

Re: My girlfriend - 10/04/05 06:32 PM

She lives in AZ. We've been friends for 20 years and our children are all friends too. I don't know what I'd do without being able to talk to her on the phone. She's one of those friends that can heal your pain by giving you the truth through God's eyes. She's been such an instrument of His love throughout the years.
Posted by: Songbird

Re: My girlfriend - 10/05/05 05:20 PM

Dianne:
[Smile] Donya is in God's care. I know the anxiety, the feeling of helplessness that we go through when a loved one is in distress.

[Razz] God has a purpose for each person that serves Him. He uses them even amidst pain and sorrow. He sees the bigger picture that you and I can't see. Trust that the Lord will fulfill His purpose in her in the way that He knows best.

[Smile] May the knowledge of His love, wisdom and care bring peace, comfort and hope to your soul!
Posted by: chickadee

Re: My girlfriend - 10/05/05 11:49 PM

Song, you have such a beautiful way of saying it.
Dianne,I am keeping you both in my daily prayers.
hugs
chick

Re: My girlfriend - 10/06/05 02:50 AM

Thanks gals.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: My girlfriend - 10/06/05 06:30 PM

Dianne, the best thing your friend has going for her is her faith. IT sounds like she is a wonderfu minister for God inthe midst of her agony. We should all live by her example. Blessings all around for both of you and your loved ones. How old are her children?