multiple requests

Posted by: Kathryn

multiple requests - 05/07/03 05:15 PM

Please pray for my family as we struggle through another separation. Please pray for a 45 year old father of young children who is battling brain cancer. Please pray for an eighth grade middle schoolers mom who is dying. Pray for her children. Thanks
Posted by: countrygirl51

Re: multiple requests - 05/07/03 06:01 PM

Kathryn, you and your family will be in my prayers. I'm sure you must be going through some terrible times. I will also pray for the father and mother you wrote about. Sometimes, even in the strongest faiths, it is difficult to understand why the Lord allows such tragedies to happen. But with faith, it can be survived. God bless you all.
Posted by: Candice Johnson

Re: multiple requests - 05/08/03 06:25 PM

Kathryn, you are in my thoughts and I am so sorry taht things did not work out for you and your husband. I was secretly pulling for you when you got back on the forum after your first "trip through Hell" and it hurts me to know that you are back there again. I also warms my heart to read about your children and what a strong unit you and your children are, you will need that strength in the times ahead.
Posted by: Kathryn

Re: multiple requests - 05/09/03 05:17 PM

Thanks for the love and support. It helps so much to know that there are people who really care.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: multiple requests - 05/09/03 08:24 PM

Kath, you all remain in my thoughts and prayers. I am so grateful that your children are being devoted, accomodating, and tender during this time. I hope you can float on their warmheartedness during this difficult time. What an awesome mom they have in you. [Big Grin]