Friend's hubby

Posted by: Dotsie

Friend's hubby - 12/09/02 12:49 AM

Please pray for my friend's husband who learned that he has a skin malignancy on his face. He has to have radiation treatments and they are frightened about the unknown.

Remember to have all those funky skin marks (that tend to keep showing up as we age)checked by the dermatologist.
Posted by: nillawafer

Re: Friend's hubby - 12/10/02 11:14 PM

done!
Posted by: Uvagolfmom

Re: Friend's hubby - 12/11/02 06:12 AM

I will pray for them too. I have a healing prayer list. The verse I use is from Exodus 23:25-26 "Worship the Lord your God and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you, and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span." Speaking of which, I have a client who has been on disability for many years with a debilitating illness. Anyway, I met her back in 1999 and have been praying for her healing probably since 2000. I spoke with her yesterday and she is better and returning to work this MOnday. I told her I would still keep her on my prayer list, but I was very happy for her. We are talking about faith that might not have even been as big as a mustard seed in my case, but she had another friend who has been praying for her and I need to follow up with her to see if she has heard. I am so grateful. I wish all prayers went that way, but that is not always His will. Aren't we grateful when it is, though?