yonuh...

Posted by: jabber

yonuh... - 10/22/13 11:26 PM

Let's join forces and pray, pray, pray for Ruth's healing!!!
In the precious name of Jesus!!!
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: yonuh... - 10/23/13 05:20 PM

Wonderful idea, Jabber! I've been praying since I found out yesterday. But of course, "when two or three are gathered together in my name..."
Posted by: yonuh

Re: yonuh... - 10/23/13 11:37 PM

Thank you!
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: yonuh... - 10/24/13 12:32 PM

Prayers from here too, Yonuh!
Posted by: Di

Re: yonuh... - 10/24/13 02:27 PM

What happened?
Posted by: jabber

Re: yonuh... - 10/24/13 03:16 PM

Di,
Yonuh's doctor has given her a very negative report. And we're praying that The Lord heals her body of all unhealthy issues.
Please join us in prayer. I know you will!!!

Re: yonuh... - 10/25/13 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Anne Holmes
Wonderful idea, Jabber! I've been praying since I found out yesterday. But of course, "when two or three are gathered together in my name..."

Amen, Anne.

Yonuh......praying for God's healing touch in both body and spirit. "You can do all things thru Christ who strengthens you!"

Re: yonuh... - 10/26/13 11:34 PM

Di, I have Stage 4 lung cancer. This past week I've had a PET scan, an MRI, and a biopsy of the primary tumor in my lung. I will meet with the oncologist late Monday so we can develop a plan of action. Good news is there are tumors in lungs and liver, but not in the brain or the bones.
Posted by: orchid

Re: yonuh... - 10/27/13 01:13 AM

Yonuh, I wish you strength.. This is very tough.

Did you ever think..cancer in the lungs?

Re: yonuh... - 10/29/13 01:20 AM

Thank you, Orchid. Yes, it's tough; and it's going to get tougher.

Re: yonuh... - 10/29/13 11:45 PM

Yonuh......please look up this guy in Las Cruces...

http://drberkson.com/

He has healed MANY that I've met. They go to him either "last ditch effort" or beginnings of treatments. They will tell you if they can help you or not.

They do not take insurance. People from all over the WORLD come here! It's a natural healing, not chemo/chemicals etc. Using Alpha Lipoic Acid.

Re: yonuh... - 10/30/13 11:58 PM

Thanks, Di. I'll check him out.

Re: yonuh... - 10/31/13 12:15 AM

There is an integrative medicine center here - the original one founded by Dr. Weil. It's hard to get in and it's not inexpensive. I have checked them out, but I don't have that kind of money for the appointments or the treatments.

Re: yonuh... - 10/31/13 03:26 PM

Maybe see if they can help you....and maybe they take pyts/