Needing Lots of Prayers for Families!

Posted by: Sandpiper

Needing Lots of Prayers for Families! - 07/08/11 02:58 PM

I found out a couple of days ago that my brother will be having Bypass surgery today. He's in surgery now. I guess 3 valves needed replaced. Please pray. So far all is well.

Then a neice of mine posted on FB that there are 4 members of our extended families that have some form of Cancer - one with a broken rib - one with Staph infection - one having a leg amputated - and a young girl having back surgery.

I'm asking for prayers for all these family members. It surprised me to learn all of this. So my prayer list is heavy and I knew I could ask you all to pray for these people.
Posted by: yonuh

Re: Needing Lots of Prayers for Families! - 07/08/11 06:03 PM

Count me in, Sandpiper!

Re: Needing Lots of Prayers for Families! - 07/08/11 08:04 PM

Thanks Yonuh. My brother is out of surgery and doing good. I appreciate your support and prayers.

Re: Needing Lots of Prayers for Families! - 07/08/11 08:10 PM

Thanks Yonuh. My brother is out of surgery and doing good. I appreciate your support and prayers.
Posted by: jabber

Re: Needing Lots of Prayers for Families! - 07/09/11 01:12 PM

Hi Sandpiper,
I saw Jenny's post on FB and am glad your brother's doing okay.
Sorry to hear about your other family members and all their health problems. But I understand. That old saying, "when it rains, it pours," has validity. My own brother has had six different types of cancer in recent years. I've a dear friend, terribly, terribly sick and have many other who've gone home to be with The Lord. I am and have been praying for you and Jenny's family and will continue to pray! Blessings...

Re: Needing Lots of Prayers for Families! - 07/25/11 03:55 PM

I spoke with my friend Pat, last night. She said, "I'm trying to
stand. They say if you can stand then it won't be long before
you can walk." She sounds weak but is improving. She's home
due to an excellent husband who dotes on her every need. Guess he has therapists come to the house. Please keep praying for Pat.
And Sandpiper, I'm praying for your family, everyday!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Needing Lots of Prayers for Families! - 08/04/11 09:22 PM

Praying for Pat as well. I know how she feels, and also your family Sandpiper.

Re: Needing Lots of Prayers for Families! - 08/05/11 01:37 PM

Thank you. And I'm keeping you, Chatty, and Sandpiper's family,
and all members and their families, here on BWS in prayer.
Life is so precious!