Strange allergies

Posted by: Songbird

Strange allergies - 03/24/08 07:15 PM

Dear friends: There is a young mother (DT)with some strange allergies, including allergy to formaldehyde, found in clothing, furniture, building material, personal care products and even toothpaste, nail polish... the list goes on.
Please pray for her and her family. I am glad the guessing is finally over, but she has some mayor challenges ahead. Please keep her in prayer. Thanks so much.

Also, there is a young single mother of 3 (LG) that is very ill, and according to the medical community, her days are numbered. Although she remains positive, her health seems to be declining. Let's help out with prayers. God has the final word! thanks!

May you and yours enjoy God's faithfulness each new day!

Blessings! :
Posted by: Wisdom&Life

Re: Strange allergies - 04/23/08 03:34 AM

Hi Songbird,

How are these ladies doing?

Love,
Cathi
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Strange allergies - 04/23/08 11:04 PM

MY pleasure Songbird and I hope sincerely hope you are well.
Posted by: Songbird

Re: Strange allergies - 05/03/08 12:07 AM

DT-with the strange allergies is slowly improving. Thanks for prayers.

LG continues to deteriorate, but still keeping a positive attitude. I have not been able to visit her lately, but have kept in touch. We continually pray for her. Her sister recently visited from Puerto Rico, but left already and left her elderly mother behind with ailing LG, who can barely help her own self. I'm not sure it's the best (cause mom needs to be taken care of at this point in time) but ... it's mom.

I pray specially for the three young ones. The oldest is maybe 20. Not easy at all.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Strange allergies - 05/03/08 03:39 AM

I've prayed for both ladies and their medical providers. The children, too.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Strange allergies - 05/03/08 12:41 PM

Songbird, what a situation! I pray that God will step in and help this poor woman with her troubles, and as MustangGal said, the children as well. Hearing things like this reminds me that I have no complaints. None.