undiagnosed illness

Posted by: videolady

undiagnosed illness - 02/03/08 10:31 PM

For the past eight weeks I've been suffering from symptoms that my doctor can't diagnosed. I'm hoping that you can pray for a diagnoses and treatment.

Thank you!!!!
Posted by: Dee

Re: undiagnosed illness - 02/04/08 02:33 AM

Done...bless your heart...can you share what's happening? If not, I understand..I'll pray for you sweetheart...you must be so worried.
Posted by: Sandpiper

Re: undiagnosed illness - 02/04/08 05:43 AM

Prayers are on the way for you VL. That is one thing we all share with each other - our prayers. Bless you.
Posted by: celtic_flame

Re: undiagnosed illness - 02/04/08 11:45 AM

good luck VIDEOLADIE hope you can find contentment while you waite through this troubling time, prayers are the lest of what we can do.
oh and also hellow and welcome hope you stay around and enjoy the warmth from the women on this board. I haven't meet you yet and don't know if you have been in the welcome section of the forum.

hope to be hearring from you in other parts of the boards and also in how your health matters are going.
Posted by: Mountain Ash

Re: undiagnosed illness - 02/04/08 01:54 PM

Thinking of you and pray for a healing..
MA
Posted by: Songbird

Re: undiagnosed illness - 02/04/08 02:39 PM

Welcome, Videolady! I will definitely be praying for a Dx and appropriate treatment, as well. Situations as this one can be scary. But God is interested in your well being.

Remember that our loving heavenly Father watches closely over each of us. It helps me to trust when I remember this: If his eye is on the sparrow, we can trust him to care and supply each one of our needs too.

Blessings to you and yours!
Posted by: chickadee

Re: undiagnosed illness - 02/04/08 02:57 PM

Video, A warm welcome to you. I have you in my daily prayers also. I am so glad you found us.
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: undiagnosed illness - 02/05/08 07:09 AM

Video Lady, my prayers and best wishes that you find out what's wrong and recover soon.
Posted by: Lola

Re: undiagnosed illness - 02/05/08 08:16 AM

Welcome on board, VL. I know how it is to be unwell and go through a period of waiting until the doctor could come up with a full diagnosis. I pray for you now and shall continue to carry you in prayer. God bless.

I do not wish to distract from VL's prayer request but, as my family is also on a waiting mode, could I also request prayers for my granddaughter? She was born with fluctuating hearing loss on the right ear. Recently, she complained that she cannot hear from that ear at all so, she is now due for a comprehensive hearing test next week.
Posted by: Sandpiper

Re: undiagnosed illness - 02/05/08 04:49 PM

Lola praying for your little granddaughter right now. Keep up posted about this, please. HE is always there for us.
Sandpiper
Posted by: Mountain Ash

Re: undiagnosed illness - 02/05/08 05:32 PM

Sure having two to pray for seems good to me..
MA

Re: undiagnosed illness - 02/06/08 12:55 PM

Thanks to all of you for your prayers. Since the beginning of December I've had chronic fatigue and weakness in the arms and legs. Our family has a history of MS but that has been ruled out, but it may be to early to determine that. My mom passed away six years ago from the complications of MS.

What ever it is, I know that our heavenly father is on my side and he will watch over me and give me comfort while I wait. Reading all of the postings on this thread also gives me comfort! God bless all of you.

Re: undiagnosed illness - 02/06/08 12:56 PM

Thank you so much Songbird for your words of comfort.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: undiagnosed illness - 02/07/08 11:02 PM

video, are you having more tests done? Feeling any better?

Re: undiagnosed illness - 02/11/08 07:37 PM

Lola, I pray for your granddaughter too! Wow! Life is full of surprises and there are situations we just can't understand. But I know the heavenly Father cares and is in control of this precious life too! May you find peace and comfort in His promises while you wait!
Posted by: Anno

Re: undiagnosed illness - 02/11/08 11:29 PM

Add my prayers.

Just an FYI, my dentist a few years back had the same type of symptoms as you mentioned and she was finally diagnosed with chronic fatigue. Keep going to the doctor and be persistant. Bless you.
Posted by: Saundra

Re: undiagnosed illness - 02/12/08 12:25 AM

You're both in my prayers.

I personally know that it's easier to deal with a known than an unknown. I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome almost 20 years ago, but did not have those symptoms. Here I am now without it. I took a teaspon of "silver" water a day for almost 2 years, which I bought from a local herbalist.

I wish everything were that easy to get rid of. I stopped taking it and it did not return. Whew...

Re: undiagnosed illness - 02/15/08 02:35 PM

Videolady, how are you doing? Still praying for your situation. Hope you had a happy Valentine's day yesterday.