Need your help and prayers

Posted by: GodsLittlePencil

Need your help and prayers - 01/05/08 06:14 PM

Please pray for me. I have received an eviction notice. If I don't have 2 months of rent paid by Jan 8, 2008, they are going to kick me out. Anything else you can do would be greatly appreciated as well.

I keep hoping this is a huge misunderstanding. But if not, I will accept it as God's will. He always has a way of putting me where he wants me to be.

If you would order some small thing from my web site, it would help a great deal. In order to help you as you help me I am offering free shipping on orders over $10.00.

Thank you so much for your prayers and support.

God's Little Pencil,

Joan
www.sunshinehugs.com
Posted by: Songbird

Re: Need your help and prayers - 01/08/08 07:40 PM

Joan, how are you doing? What's happenned? I've been out of touch and away from it all due to illness, but feeling a bit better today. Just read this and pray you're situatun is under control today and each new day.
Posted by: GodsLittlePencil

Re: Need your help and prayers - 01/12/08 06:07 AM

Unfortunately my situation is NOT under control. Not yet. But I refuse to go back to my 'poverty' mode that I used to live in. I no longer live in scarcity. Now, I am temporarily out of funds.

I could still use a lot of prayers. And I could use some orders from my web site.

Thanks for asking and caring.

Joan,

www.sunshinehugs.com
Posted by: Songbird

Re: Need your help and prayers - 01/15/08 06:54 PM

Keeping you in my prayers for God's guidance in this situation.