Golden Oreos

Posted by: Saundra

Golden Oreos - 03/15/07 03:57 PM

It's not a recipe, but it might be a meal. Anyone else know Oreos now has a Golden cookie - vanilla on vanilla? I saw them for the first time at Walmart this morning. I'm sticking (no pun intended) with the original.
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Golden Oreos - 03/15/07 05:02 PM

I wonder if Queen JJ knows about this?
Posted by: chickadee

Re: Golden Oreos - 03/15/07 08:05 PM

If she don't it's a funny thing. They probably made them at her suggestion or 'command'.

chick
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Golden Oreos - 03/18/07 11:38 AM

Saundra, I like the original Oreo too. I don't even like the ones with the different colored creams for the holidays. I have no desire to buy that new vanilla cookie. Leave the vanilla cookie to Cameo. Have you ever had that vanilla cookie? For a cookie without chocolate, they're delish.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Golden Oreos - 03/18/07 12:12 PM

Darn tootin' I know bout um, and my vote is the same as ya'lls. Don't like um. But I DO LOVE those Cameos you're referring to Dotsie. I had totally forgotten about that particular cookie. Yum! Yum!

I always dread holidays, for many reasons, but the main one is that the Oreo's have red and green fillings . . . there should be laws. Is nothing sacred anymore?
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Golden Oreos - 03/18/07 05:48 PM

I'm not even going to try them. I'm taking the Queen of Oreos advice! Stick with the originals.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Golden Oreos - 03/18/07 08:22 PM

If it ain't broke....you go girl, I'm with ya.
Posted by: gims

Re: Golden Oreos - 03/19/07 09:58 AM

I'm an "original" girl, too! Why do they always feel the need to better the best? Oh, and Cameo cookies... dipped in hot coffee...yummmmmm!!!!
Posted by: Saundra

Re: Golden Oreos - 03/19/07 11:20 AM

Dotsie and JJ,I did not know about the Cameo cookie. Drat! Now I have to try them.