Taste of Home Magazine

Posted by: jawjaw

Taste of Home Magazine - 05/26/06 05:55 AM

Ladies,
Do any of you get this magazine? If so, did you find the toothpick this month? Mother and I have searched and search and no can do. It is driving us both crazy. Darn it all!

Note: For those of you who aren't aware, the mag runs a contest each month and hides an artist concept of a toothpick somewhere in the magazine. If you find it, you send in the page number on a postcard (or online) and you're entered to win a prize.

JJ
Posted by: Danita

Re: Taste of Home Magazine - 05/27/06 04:45 AM

It's in the ladies' teeth on page 36 jj!

:0)

d.

Re: Taste of Home Magazine - 05/27/06 06:44 AM

Oh crap! A pox on your thongs! I thought you were seriously and almost broke my neck getting back to the living room to find my magazine and look on page 36! Sadist!

JJ
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Taste of Home Magazine - 05/28/06 07:21 AM

You two are cracking me up. How funny.

Re: Taste of Home Magazine - 05/27/06 09:14 PM

Funny smungee...I want to know where in the devil that toothpick is hidden in the magazine. Doesn't anybody but me and Mother get it? Girls...if you don't, you're missing out on a good recipe magazine! I love it!

JJ
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Taste of Home Magazine - 05/28/06 03:16 AM

My aunt receives it but she's traveling right now so I can't ask her where that blasted toothpick is!!!!!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Taste of Home Magazine - 05/28/06 03:37 AM

Never seen the magazine but it stands to reason the toothpick would either be in someones mouth or sticking into some bit of food, like an hor' deurve????

Re: Taste of Home Magazine - 05/28/06 03:51 AM

You should see the mag Chatty, then you would understand. It is an artist concept of a large toothpick and they hide it somewhere in the magazine every month. It's fun to find...well, it was until this month.

JJ

Re: Taste of Home Magazine - 06/02/06 02:46 AM

Just for the record (Queen sticking out tongue to Danita), I found the sucker...

A friend suggested I take a magnifying glass and go page to page...I did! Whew!

JJ
Posted by: Danita

Re: Taste of Home Magazine - 06/02/06 04:17 AM

JJ,

(sticking her tounge back at ya)...

what does THAT say about your eyesight? LOL!

d.

Re: Taste of Home Magazine - 06/02/06 08:58 AM

Oh you're such a bad girl! It says...(Queen putting on her glasses so she can type) that I'm blind as a bat.

No...I did not say I was an old bat. (Beat you to it! LOL) You crazy woman, you!

JJ
Posted by: Cookie

Re: Taste of Home Magazine - 06/03/06 05:51 AM

I use to get that magazine and got some really good recipes from it. Never could find that blessed toothpick though....even with my glasses on!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Taste of Home Magazine - 06/03/06 05:47 PM

Heck, if your eyes are anything like mine, if you couldn't find it in the past, you surely wouldn't be able to find it now.