Lipton's Sizzle and Stir

Posted by: Dotsie

Lipton's Sizzle and Stir - 01/03/03 04:07 AM

A couple weeks ago my husband and daughter did the food shopping. Whenever this happens we end up with an assortment of different food items. This time they came home with Lipton's Sizzle and Stir, 3 Cheese Alfredo Chicken & Penne. It comes in a box and all you do is add the chicken and fresh broccoli. I am typically one of those cooks who enjoys making my own sauces, but not this time...it was way too easy, and good! The box read, "Serves 6" which concerned me because typically that wouldn't feed my crew of five. Well I must tell you that we even had a friend join us for dinner at the last minute and it fed all six of us. I was pleasantly surprised! In addition to the chicken dish I served clementines, cleaned and in a bowl. Anyway, the meal was delicious and ready in 20 minutes. Believe it or not, no one complained and everyone ate it! You might want to check it out the next time you are in the food store.
Posted by: Candice Johnson

Re: Lipton's Sizzle and Stir - 01/04/03 12:04 AM

I love those lipton sizzle and stirs because it's all done in one skillet. It makes for very littel clean-up and great taste. Have you tried the Stouffer's Bakes? They're pretty good too although they defiinitely wouldn't feed a family of five (maybe when one of the kids is out).