1955 The Good Wife's Guide

Posted by: gims

1955 The Good Wife's Guide - 11/29/07 08:12 PM

Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: 1955 The Good Wife's Guide - 11/29/07 08:18 PM

Good thing we don't get grades on this. I'd flunk with flying colors!
Posted by: ladyjane

Re: 1955 The Good Wife's Guide - 11/29/07 08:50 PM

God help us all. I've always said that I was born too late, that I wish I'd been an adult in the 50's. Guess what?? I take it allll back!! I actually do a few of these things but I laughed hysterically about much of it!!!
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: 1955 The Good Wife's Guide - 12/05/07 08:14 AM

Sooooo glad I didn't have to deal with that insanity. I'd probably still be in jail for Murder One.
Posted by: Countrygirl

Re: 1955 The Good Wife's Guide - 12/18/07 12:58 PM

Hmmm, I do most of those things but some of the attitudes towards the wife are unbelievable!!! Ugh, so glad my sweet hubby doesn't see me as second-best!

Re: 1955 The Good Wife's Guide - 12/18/07 01:25 PM

I think we could do some of these things for each other....not just a one-sided thing, but there would be major limits for me here....like "don't complain when he stays out all night"....yeah, right!! And don't question actions?? I sure would if need be!
Posted by: jabber

And a "good husband"... - 12/18/07 01:39 PM

"A Good Husband KNOWS his place!!!!"
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: And a "good husband"... - 12/18/07 02:54 PM

This stuff cracks me up. I can't stand the holier than thou attitude about men.

However, I have to say that I do some of these things, but Ross also does some of them for me. That's what makes them easier to do. There's balance.

I can't recall the last time I put a ribbon in my hair fifteen minutes before his arrival. What a hoot!

Re: And a "good husband"... - 12/19/07 02:57 AM

Anne327, I can't understand why you even communicate with her AT ALL. As in: how many ways can you spell L-O-S-E-R? Why do you need the aggravation?

The fact that she even calls you means that you're much nicer than I'd be under the circumstances.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: And a "good husband"... - 12/19/07 08:57 PM

Good for you Anne!
Posted by: gims

Re: And a "good husband"... - 12/20/07 06:14 AM

Yea, good for you anne!

Re: And a "good husband"... - 12/21/07 12:12 AM

...yes, but....a female president is not necessarily the anser. How about a male president that repects women?

Re: And a "good husband"... - 12/21/07 07:08 AM

That would be a switch.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: And a "good husband"... - 12/21/07 11:43 AM

Maybe a good decent woman for President would be okay, BUT this woman running is not much more than a slitthering SNAKE in panty hose...hisssss!!!

Re: And a "good husband"... - 12/24/07 06:17 AM

Anne, that was my point.
Posted by: celtic_flame

Re: And a "good husband"... - 12/26/07 06:46 PM

making things nice for your partners great, male or female. doing wee nice unexpcted things great aswell. I agree with you ladies but the second last one, he's master of house and will exercise his will with fairness and etc.....don't question him you have NO RIGHT.....
ok who suddered at that passage....

male or female presedents, prime ministers. Wouldn't it be good if they respected us ALL eqaulie regardless of age, gender, sexual orintasion, religion, financial situasion....and weather we brushed out teeth dailie or not.In our owen countrie or in anothers countrie

i like to see that from a countries leader.
Oh the brushing teeth part was just to see was awake lol.
or is their an antie brushin leage i don't know about if so opppsss sorrie lol