What are you eating , right now?

Posted by: TVC15

What are you eating , right now? - 01/22/07 07:51 PM

Come on, admit it! You are chewing, aren't you?
I am always snacking on something while on this darn computer.
I was wondering what you ladies like to snack on while typing?

I'm actually being good right now. I'm having some fresh carrots and broccoli with ranch dip, but about 5 minutes ago I was sneaking a few of my son's Doritos.
Posted by: Lola

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/22/07 09:33 PM

None. Honestly. I'm with Vicki on the Diet forum. A few Doritos won't do you any harm just don't get too friendly with it
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/22/07 09:49 PM

Actually, I have my pen in my mouth as I type. But I have a diet Pepsi by my side, and just finished eating a Lean Cuisine. (followed by two york mint patties - the little ones, so I HAD to have two of course!)
Posted by: Saundra

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/22/07 10:48 PM

I am so busted. I made brownies last week and still have some left. Well, I can't let them go to waste can I?
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/23/07 02:09 AM

Licorish, lick-o-ric, ah...heck, I don't know how to spell it, but that's what I'm eating/snacking on.
Posted by: gims

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/23/07 04:33 AM

OK, OK, I made brownies, too. I just had one... OK, 2. But, I'm drinking my water, now, as I play on the computer and listen to some good music. Closed Pandora and got my iPod out. Love listening to Andre Rieu... his orchestra is a wonderful substitute for food. In fact, when I put his Fiesta! cd in, I can't help but get up and dance. It's that good!!!!

http://www.andrerieu.com/site/index.php?id=204&L=0
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/23/07 09:48 AM

It's licorice JJ. I love the red ones. Hate the black ones. Don't even mention brownies to me, I could eat an entire pan BUT don't or I'd go into a sugar melt down. Oh for the good old days when I could eat anything.

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/23/07 02:31 PM

I have to laugh here Chats because I am the opposite. Hate the red, love the black. Now ain't that a hoot? Let me share a funee I received yesterday. It's cute...Hope you don't mind TVC if I share this post?

LAST IN LINE

A bus carrying only ugly people crashes into an oncoming truck,and everyone inside dies. As they stand at the Pearly Gates waiting to enter Paradise and meet their maker, God decides to grant each person one wish because of the grief they have experienced.

They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what the wish is.

"I want to be gorgeous," and so God snaps His fingers, and it is done. The second one in line hears this and says "I want to be gorgeous too."Another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted.

This goes on for a while with each one asking to be gorgeous, but when God is halfway down the line, the last guy in the line starts laughing. When there are only ten people left, this guy is rolling on the floor, laughing his head off.

Finally, God reaches this last guy and asks him what his wish will be. The guy eventually calms down and says:

"Make 'em all ugly again."

NEXT TIME YOU'RE LAST IN LINE. BE HAPPY!

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/23/07 02:33 PM

LOL I love it!
Posted by: Anno

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/23/07 07:36 PM

I don't eat at the computer, I am too sloppy and would make a mess and short out my computer. I do think about food, tho.

Loved that JJ. I am going to try and be last in line and get the last laugh as often as I can.
Posted by: orchid

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/25/07 08:50 PM

Just had a slice of bread with mustard and weak tea. I'm sick.

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/25/07 09:57 PM

I'm drinking a diet peach snapple iced tea. Had split pea soup for lunch a little while ago.

Orchid, get better soon!
Posted by: Saundra

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/26/07 11:40 PM

Beets. I cook 'em and I love 'em. They're a winter root vegetable filled with calcium and natural sugar. Much beter fresh than out of a can filled with vinegar.
Posted by: Jane_Carroll

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/27/07 05:25 PM

I usually have either diet coke or water with me at all times...I tend to leave the computer to get a snack...may bring back a bite of chocolate...but I'm making an effort to switch to raisins and other dried berries and nuts...still have calories...but not as empty...

JJ, you just told us that so we'd always let you go first! LOL!

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/27/07 06:10 PM

I'm wondering how Kathy split all those peas....

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/27/07 07:01 PM

I keep these by my computer for when I have the munchies
I use to make my own trailmix with craisins, almonds, carrot slices and marshmallows. Once I found this Planters product, I gave in to buying ready made. Sam's (Walmart) has an equivilent, and I sometimes eat it, but I don't like shopping at Walmart, so it's usually Planters that I have.
Posted by: Laurel

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/27/07 10:03 PM

I drink green tea and eat those little animal cookies you get in a big bag at Walmart. They are fairly low in fat so I don't feel so guilty. I also have the occasional chocolate.
Laurel

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/28/07 01:30 AM

Quote:

I'm wondering how Kathy split all those peas....

JJ, I had a row of 20 hunky men lined up, splitting peas one by one. Then I had them take off their clothes and stomp on the peas, jumping up and down until they were mush. (The peas, not the men). Then I put the mushed peas in a pot with some milk and ham, and put it on to simmer, while I simmered with those 20 hunky men.

Anyone want to come to MY house for lunch sometime? If cooking were like that, I'd love to cook!
Posted by: diamond50

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/28/07 09:55 AM

At this moment, having some strawberry shortcake; yummmmmm!
Cindy

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/28/07 11:45 AM

Kathy I'll be right over, I love homemade pea soup mashed by hunks.
I about put Lipton out of business, I buy so much Peach ice tea mix.
Another thing we have in common.

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/28/07 03:24 PM

Chatty, are there any places in Vegas that serve pea soup and peach iced tea? I'm sure we can find and attract the hunks, don't you? Boy, I'm looking forward to my trip!

Kathy
Posted by: Dee

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/28/07 08:56 PM

Just had a dish of Watergate Salad (ya'll's recipe)...way too good.

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/29/07 12:04 AM

Well unfortunately pea soup day is Tuesday, but as far as the hunks go, you can partake of them any day you'd like to. Keep your fingers crossed my IBS behaves itself so I can get out the door...
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/29/07 12:51 AM

usually I'm online later at night so I'm not eating anything. Right now: raw sunflower seeds (already out of their shells)

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/29/07 01:18 AM

It's mid-afternoon here so we just had some
buttery popcorn : )
Posted by: orchid

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/29/07 03:01 AM

Since I am trying to still recover from cold and cough, tonight I had chicken soup with Shanghai boy choy, cut up tofu and rigatoni pasta. Soothing on throat.
Posted by: chickadee

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/29/07 07:57 AM

A tootsie pop, green apple at 2 in the morn. I look like Telly Savalas.

chick

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/29/07 01:48 PM

I bought some knee socks with his picture on them one time years ago. I use to think he was hot.

What was I thinking?

Orchid, I hope you're feeling better today!
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/30/07 05:36 AM

Orchid, I caught your cold *ACHOO*

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/30/07 07:28 PM

It is still morn here, so we are having some
Portuguese sausage with rice : )
Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/30/07 08:24 PM

Just had a small bag of honey roasted nuts that I got from a flight to Tucson, Arizona that I tossed into my bag and nearly forgot about.

Kinda stale. Probably were when they were first given to me.

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/30/07 10:03 PM

Just had a power drink and a flour tortilla spread with peanut butter and sliced banana.
Posted by: chickadee

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 01/30/07 10:36 PM

English muffin and coffee.

chick
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 02/01/07 01:39 AM

Mmmmmmm. You won't believe what I'm eating right now. Had a craving for potato chips, so put some Lay's Ruffles in a bowl. But I also had a craving for chocolate, so had the bright idea of opening a chocolate pudding and dipping the chips into the chocolate. MMMMMMM! Chocolate chips!

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 02/01/07 07:48 AM

We just had some Dove ice cream.

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 02/01/07 12:31 PM

Just coffee, so far!
Posted by: Laurel

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 02/01/07 04:01 PM

LOL.

Telly Savalas socks, huh? I remember his show.

Laurel

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 02/01/07 04:25 PM

I'm snacking on some chocolate covered almonds. Aren't almonds good for you? That's how I justify it!
Posted by: madhatter

Re: What are you eating , right now? - 02/04/07 12:00 AM

I'm drinking a small glass of Merlot. Now, I'll have to go get some cheese...and that will lead to chocolate...