At Heavens Gate

Posted by: chatty lady

At Heavens Gate - 08/05/06 12:44 AM

A woman out shopping but was bothered by a strong feeling that her husband was cheating on her, he was a little to anxious for her to go out for the afternoon, even gave her extra money to spend....So she rushed home and burst in the door only to find him sitting watching TV with a cold beer in his hand.....Certain she was right she ran uptairs and checked the closets, under the bed, then down to the basement and back up the stairs to the other rooms. No one was to be found, she screamed "where have you hidden her?" He just smiled and said, "now now relax." The running up and down the stairs and the frustration was too much for her and she dropped dead of a heart attack....She found herself at the pearly gates behind another woman and they began to speak. "What did you die from" she asked the woman? "Oh I froze to death." "How awful, it must have been painful." "Not really," the woman said "I just got very sleepy and that was it"...."Oh not me" she said, "I had a heart attack, I know that jacka@# husband of mine was cheating on me but I looked and looked throught the entire house and couldn't find any evidence".....The woman turned to her and said, "well, maybe if you'd looked in the freezer, we'd both be alive today.....
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: At Heavens Gate - 08/05/06 01:30 PM

Funny ! One of those jokes that I want to memorize
Posted by: diamond50

Re: At Heavens Gate - 08/06/06 03:55 AM

LOL Chatty!!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: At Heavens Gate - 08/06/06 04:03 PM

Very funny!