Bad Choice for a Screen Name

Posted by: Jersey Girl

Bad Choice for a Screen Name - 06/08/05 10:14 PM

Reading the history behind the BWS member screen names reminded me of something that happened to my sister-in-law.

She finally got out of a horrible controlling marraige and she opened her own on-line account with AOL.

To celebrate her independence she chose the screen name: JustBngMe

She felt that Just Being Me was making a statement, and did it ever.

She went into a chat room, nothing racy, and all of a sudden she was getting bombarded with suggestive IM's and e-mails from men.

She couldn't figure out why, until one the IM's read: "Just Bang Me. Nice screen name."

So much for her liberating statement. She is very careful and not as creative with her screen names anymore. [Smile]
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Bad Choice for a Screen Name - 06/08/05 10:37 PM

JG----I'm doubled over laughing here! I would have never put that one together! How funny!

When I told my son that I wanted my grand-daughter to call me Big Mamma he said, "Sure Mom, great name, I'll just call you BM for short." His no longer in the Will...

JJ
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Bad Choice for a Screen Name - 06/08/05 10:41 PM

Jersey, your poor sister. What a riot.

Jawjaw, does your grandbeauty call you Big Mama, or BM?
Posted by: Jersey Girl

Re: Bad Choice for a Screen Name - 06/08/05 11:09 PM

JJ - at first I didn't put it together either until my sister-in-law called me up in tears. I guess women don't think like men.
Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

Re: Bad Choice for a Screen Name - 06/08/05 11:25 PM

Too hilarious. I hope she buried that account name fast and never looked back!

JJ, so, what does your granddaughter call you? Gramma JawJaw?
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Bad Choice for a Screen Name - 06/09/05 01:14 AM

That is so funny! You really have to be careful when choosing a screen name don't you? LOL
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Bad Choice for a Screen Name - 06/09/05 01:35 AM

My gb calls me ehohyesnatsrtwnx....she just makes noises right now...she's 6 months old. She HAS however, learned to crawl!

I repeat Big Mamma to her constantly and point to the other grandmother's picture and say, "whooooooo bad woman...make baby cry....whooooo...stay away from evil woman...."

What? Oh peeshaw...I'm only joshin'...................not.

JJ [Wink]
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Bad Choice for a Screen Name - 06/09/05 04:54 AM

Oh boy do men ever think differently than women..Your poor sister...JJ your grandbaby should call you QUEEN!!! We do! [Cool]