Mother's Day Contest Winners Announced

Posted by: bamgibbs

Mother's Day Contest Winners Announced - 05/14/07 10:11 PM

First of all, thank you KATHY WALSH for serving as a judge for the Mama Said There'd Be Days Like This essay writing contest. We had 168 entries...narrowed down to the Top 5.

See who won by going to: http://www.thebabyboomerdiva.com
Posted by: Cagedbird

Re: Mother's Day Contest Winners Announced - 05/16/07 11:46 AM

I had fun judging the contest, although I wanted the man's essay 2 win! Headed to Chicago for an author's award ceremony, ciao!:)
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Mother's Day Contest Winners Announced - 05/16/07 03:46 PM

I like the way men can enter your contests. That's so different from ours. I'd love to hear what men have to say about midlife.
Posted by: Cagedbird

Re: Mother's Day Contest Winners Announced - 05/17/07 12:44 PM

Dotsie, contests are just great FUN! With ME being on an ALL men forum gives you insight on how are MEN really think.
Trust me, I get picked on a lot! They are not as supportive as WOMEN, never will be! I keep trying to leave them & they cry like babies, LOL!
Yes, I loved the man's essay the BEST. I have judged contests before & it is such an honor to be chosen to be one, judging the word of your peers.
Ok, let me go pack & NOT 4get my swimsuit:) Robin, I look 4ward 2 my interview with you! Hi Jaw Jaw, loved your interview, thanks Jane Carroll for the info about Grandpa D. I enjoyed being on his radio show & reading my kid's poetry. He owes me my tape, danggit!:( Renee, I have enjoyed keeping in touch with you & TV150(ROBIN) This is my favorite part of this forum, "Meeting great WOMEN, like yourselves." Dotsie, very informative site with great WOMEN!
Keep up the GOOD work! (Nancy, I ALWAYS check in on this forum, it's one of the BEST!)Have a nice weekend, ALL!
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Mother's Day Contest Winners Announced - 05/17/07 01:20 PM

We enjoy your company too Cagedbird!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Mother's Day Contest Winners Announced - 05/18/07 04:22 PM

Cagedbird, thanks for the kind words. Glad to hear you like hanging out in the neighborhood!