Feb. Arbonne Winner

Posted by: Danita

Feb. Arbonne Winner - 03/03/06 08:00 AM

And the winner is....for $50.00 in cold hard cash is.....................................

Our very own Dots!!!!!!! Wooo hoooo.

I had a very last minute sales incentive to help me meet my end-of-month goals....and Dots won!

The winner for Febs' $100.00 in free products is Sue S. from MD!

There ARE advantages of shopping from small businesses! You get persoanlized attention, someone who cares about you, great products, and opportunities to win free stuff!

hugs,

Danita
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Feb. Arbonne Winner - 03/03/06 08:07 AM

Danita, this is such great news.

Ladies, I chose to help Danita out by ordering a set of skin care for my out-of-town sis because she misses out on so many family get-togethers. Since reading a post in these forums (and I wish I could remember who wrote it) about being the one who lives out of town, I have a better understanding of how my sister must feel when she hears about all of our gatherings while she's thousands of miles away.

I'm tickled that I was rewarded the $50.00 in cash. Gotta love it.

By the way, Danita also met her goal!

Blessings abound.
Posted by: AvalonBlondi

Re: Feb. Arbonne Winner - 03/03/06 01:10 AM

Congrats Dotsie on your prize money...and also on being such a sweet , thoughful sister....I wish I had a sister just like you....

Danita..your business seems to be booming!!...I am planning to place an order with you as soon as I use up my present skin care product....keep up the fabulous work!!! [Smile]
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Feb. Arbonne Winner - 03/03/06 01:56 AM

Great news for both Dotsie and Danita!
Congratulations to both!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Feb. Arbonne Winner - 03/03/06 03:56 AM

Way to go girls! That makes you BOTH winners. Course we knew that! Hugs, JJ
Posted by: diamond50

Re: Feb. Arbonne Winner - 03/04/06 12:33 PM

Congratulations Dotsie and Danita!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Feb. Arbonne Winner - 03/06/06 04:06 AM

Thanks. It was such a pleasant surprise. I can't tell you the last time I won something.
Posted by: Danita

Re: Feb. Arbonne Winner - 03/06/06 06:59 AM

You can now! I love how the blessing of you blessing your sister returned to you! YOU are such an amazing woman...you NEVER cease to amaze me!

d.