Hello everyone !

Posted by: Sandy in Tyler

Hello everyone ! - 11/13/05 01:50 AM

Hi to all ! I'm new here & just saw the article in my new AARP magazine about this marvelous website ! Can't wait to visit with some of you...I'm 57, single, work at a personnel agency. Have 2 grown daughters and love to read. Currently on another Evanovich novel. Please let me hear from any of you !
Posted by: Sadie

Re: Hello everyone ! - 11/13/05 05:47 AM

Hello Sandy ,
Welcome to the Boomer web site. Your work for a personnel agency. I am a Temp and bored , not enough work here . I am a couple of years older then you. I lover to read ,also.

Have you lived in Texas all you life? We have relatives in Houston TX , but never been to TX ,some day.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Hello everyone ! - 11/13/05 06:31 AM

Hi ho Sandy and welcome. I thought I already welcomed you somewhere on here, but getting old and forgetfull, whoa is me...
Posted by: Pam Kimmell

Re: Hello everyone ! - 11/13/05 03:54 PM

Welcome Sandy! AARP has certainly managed to bring a LOT of new ladies here over the past several weeks - we are happy to see so many new faces....

I'm an Evanovich fan too. I love her mix of humor, mystery and romance. If you love reading, you will find a LOT of Boomer ladies are writers and many have published books or are in the throes of doing so.

Hope to see you "around" here on the forum and again - WELCOME! [Wink]
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Hello everyone ! - 11/13/05 06:37 PM

Welcome Sandy.
Glad you found us!
Posted by: Sandy in Tyler

Re: Hello everyone ! - 11/13/05 07:09 PM

Thank you so much ! Looking forward to sharing ideas and opinions with my sisters....
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Hello everyone ! - 11/14/05 08:03 AM

Sandy, welcome. Glad to see you didn't post and run. You're back already. That's great. Looking forward to chatting with you some more! Do you daughters live in town?
Posted by: Dreamer

Re: Hello everyone ! - 11/14/05 08:47 AM

Hi Sandy in Tyler! Welcome! I know you'll love being part of BWS and be prepared...it becomes addicting! I have had to force myself to accomplish at least 3 'meaningful' tasks before getting on-line (like laundry, dusting and cleaning a bathroom!) Otherwise, I start the morning off here and by the time I sign off I have a hard time getting "on-task"!! Butit's worth it!
Dreamer
Posted by: NHJackie

Re: Hello everyone ! - 11/14/05 08:51 AM

Hi Sandy,

Let me add my welcome to the others.
Posted by: LSmith5434

Re: Hello everyone ! - 11/13/05 10:57 PM

Hye Sandy.....
You couldn't have found a better place to chat, and get some great advice, and feel free to give some advice also. Many, many great ladies here.
Welcome!
Lynne
Posted by: Junebug

Re: Hello everyone ! - 11/14/05 05:14 PM

Hi Sandy,
Is that Tyler, TX? LOL
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Hello everyone ! - 11/15/05 03:22 AM

Yep at least it says Tyler, TX on the bottom of her posts and Sandy from Tyler, my step grandad lived on a farm in Tyler, TX with his 2 ninty year old sisters. He was 96 when he passed. I always told my mom when she and my stepdad visited them on the farm to bring me back some of that water, must be some potent stuff, LOL