contest drawing October 1st

Posted by: author from Maine

contest drawing October 1st - 08/30/05 01:37 AM

Hey fellow Boomers!

I have a new contest on my website. Very easy to enter and easy to win. I'd love to see a Boomer win.

So enter.

Diane
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: contest drawing October 1st - 08/30/05 02:16 AM

Already entered to win....I know the answer, na-na-na-na-naaaa! Great site by the way. [Big Grin]
Posted by: author from Maine

Re: contest drawing October 1st - 08/30/05 05:53 AM

Chatty lady,

If no one else enters, I'll have to send you the prize!

Diane [Wink]
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: contest drawing October 1st - 08/30/05 06:28 AM

Chatty, I have two of her books and LOVE them. I don't guess I'm eligible for the contest.

I love Monique, the main character in GETTING PERSONAL and MIXED BLESSINGS. I haven't read Winner Takes All yet. Monique reminds me of ME, and her Mother is a hoot.

Girls, you need to go to this site and try the contest. The books are gems!

JJ

Re: contest drawing October 1st - 08/31/05 01:38 AM

You Queen are elegible for whatever you want to be eligible for, you are the Queen. And why wouldn't you be, its an open contest I think...
Posted by: Pam Kimmell

Re: contest drawing October 1st - 08/31/05 01:44 AM

I entered - I entered! I love your website Diane......

Re: contest drawing October 1st - 08/31/05 06:27 AM

Your right Chatty! I'm going over there and register! wuhoooo! I was thinking since I introduced Diane to this forum maybe I shouldn't enter but what has one got to do with the other? That's apples and oranges, eh?

JJ
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: contest drawing October 1st - 08/31/05 08:38 PM

Jawjaw, how do you meet such wonderful women online? You must Google "awesome women" and see who comes up.

Re: contest drawing October 1st - 08/31/05 09:30 PM

you betcha...that's how I found YOU.

JJ

Re: contest drawing October 1st - 09/18/05 02:46 AM

Contest end coming soon. You have to enter to win ladies...Need some competition here. [Razz]
Posted by: Dreamer

Re: contest drawing October 1st - 09/23/05 03:55 AM

I entered and hope I win! This has been a winner of a day since I discovered BWS this morning! [Big Grin]
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: contest drawing October 1st - 09/23/05 06:32 AM

Dreamer...welcome. I'm going to search around and see if you introduced yourself in another forum. From the looks of your profile you should have lots in common with all of us. There was a scrapbooking topic in the Arts and Crafts form. You might want to check it out. Also, chatty is forever posting delicious recipes.