Tee Shirts

Posted by: Nikki

Tee Shirts - 06/05/05 05:09 AM

Okay...I just talked myself out of a ticket with a FEMALE officer. She understood, I'm not sure a male would have.
It's like this...I DO NOT HAVE a tee shirt and they have a law here saying no shoes, no shirt, no going out in public.Anybody have any suggestions on how I could get one of those beautiful tees from here?
I can't go to jail...I'm too cute...Please hurry! I'm scared! [Roll Eyes]

[ June 14, 2005, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Nikki Stewart ]
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Tee Shirts - 06/05/05 06:22 PM

Nikki, you can buy the Frineds Heal Firends tee shirts in the Gift Shop on the site. IS that what you mean?

How is your hubby?

Re: Tee Shirts - 06/05/05 09:00 PM

Actually, I DO know that, but I just retired and my checks haven't started yet. I have made a sign that I hold on the side of the street saying
"HELP ME GET A TEE SHIRT". But...thats what got me in trouble with the law so all the money I had raised went to pay my fine.
I may try again today. Sundays are kind of laid back for the police around here.
NIKKI

[ June 05, 2005, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Nikki Stewart ]
Posted by: chickadee

Re: Tee Shirts - 06/05/05 09:21 PM

Nikki, maybe you just need to change what you have written on your sign.

Collecting for local Police department is out, of course. How about this. "Need money to help with "Green Tea" phobia." Just don't spell "Tea" as "Tee" and you should be fine.

Do they come in green...well no matter you can buy whatever color you want when you have the moulah.

Good luck with it, I guess you can't blame a gal for trying. [Big Grin]
BTW, Big Bertha is a relative of mine. [Eek!]

All in fun
chick

[ June 05, 2005, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: chickadee ]

Re: Tee Shirts - 06/05/05 09:32 PM

[Smile] I don't think I'll be seeing Bertha. My hubby made me put one of his shirts on

[ June 14, 2005, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: Nikki Stewart ]
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Tee Shirts - 06/06/05 02:06 AM

VERY STRANGE!!!!!! [Cool]
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: Tee Shirts - 06/06/05 04:25 AM

What? Where do you go topless? I don't get it. Was this a wet tee shirt contest, only without a tee shirt? The BWS tee shirts are so cute. I love the logo! Who designed that logo? Kudos. LLL

Re: Tee Shirts - 06/07/05 04:09 AM

ok, so I didn't go topless. I just wanted somone to give me a shirt. I see sympathy doesn't work here does it?

Re: Tee Shirts - 06/07/05 04:19 AM

Read your private message Nikki....thanks

Re: Tee Shirts - 06/07/05 05:25 AM

Nikki hangs her head, sticks out her bottom lip, wrings her hands by the fingers and scuffs the ground with her shoe. I sowwy...I don't know where nifin is here yet.

Re: Tee Shirts - 06/08/05 04:45 AM

Okay then Nikki write me at:

escspeddlers2@msn.com so I can get in touch with you personally, got something you might like..... [Cool]

Re: Tee Shirts - 06/15/05 02:40 AM

Dotsie,
You must think I'm horrible. You asked about Scott and I never answered. He had his surgery last Wednesday and has been in a lot of pain. But I just pop him another pill and he's happy again. If it's not time yet, I pop the pill myself then I don't CARE if he whines.
Actually he's been great. Not a lot of complaining but it's had a definite effect on him.
Thanks for asking and forgive me for not answering the question before now.

Re: Tee Shirts - 06/15/05 02:42 AM

Hey Chatty? Did I ever write you? I dhonestly don't remember. That's a bad sign I know.

Re: Tee Shirts - 06/15/05 02:43 AM

Hey Chatty? Did I ever write you? I honestly don't remember. That's a bad sign I know.

[ June 14, 2005, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: Nikki Stewart ]

Re: Tee Shirts - 06/15/05 02:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lynn329:
What? Where do you go topless? I don't get it. Was this a wet tee shirt contest, only without a tee shirt?

I was only joking Lynn. That's called indecent exposure. Or in my case Murder 1. Someone would laugh themselves to death if I went out that way.

[ June 14, 2005, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: Nikki Stewart ]

Re: Tee Shirts - 06/15/05 03:00 AM

Yes Nikki you did and yesterday (Monday the 13th) I mailed you a box of goodies....sorry it took me so long to get to the post office. I am a procrastinator about going out at times and wait until I have several things that need doing. Went out priority so should be there soon, have fun and enjoy!! [Big Grin] [Cool]