announcement tomorrow!

Posted by: Dotsie

announcement tomorrow! - 05/01/04 01:04 AM

Not too late to begin a hot topic and get lots of quick replies so you can win the April contest. [Razz]

May begins tomorrow! Spring has sprung!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: announcement tomorrow! - 05/01/04 01:24 AM

SPRING HAS SPRUNG may be the case elsewhere but here in Nevada it "sprung" right on by and we went directly into summer. [Frown] One thing you miss when you are desertfied (is that a word) you miss the colorful changing of the seasons. Her we go from lush/yet sparce green, to DEAD. [Roll Eyes] No pretty colors, just green then dead. [Cool] No spring sprunging here....

Re: announcement tomorrow! - 05/01/04 05:53 PM

Oh Chatty, this is the best time of year for color in Baltimore. Everything is popping forth with luscious colors. I love the change of seasons. Sorry your colors are looking pretty dull there. [Roll Eyes] Where have you lived that you experienced the change of all four seasons?

Re: announcement tomorrow! - 05/01/04 05:53 PM

Oh Chatty, this is the best time of year for color in Baltimore. Everything is popping forth with luscious colors. I love the change of seasons. Sorry your colors are looking pretty dull there. [Roll Eyes] Where have you lived that you experienced the change of all four seasons?
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: announcement tomorrow! - 05/01/04 10:20 PM

Born In Indiana and lived there 26 years. Moved to Illinois and lived 40 miles from Chicago, nearly in Wisconsin. Spent alot of time in upper Ill. Had a home there. The colorful changing of the seasons were so brillant, something one never forgets, the smell of the leaves burning. The apple orchards, the smoke houses. Oh, great now I'm homesick [Frown] .....LOL [Smile]
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: announcement tomorrow! - 05/02/04 04:22 AM

yee gads, me too and I've never lived there!

Re: announcement tomorrow! - 05/05/04 04:41 PM

Ladies, my apologies for not getting the winner up yet. It's coming later today. The site being down sure didn't help matters! [Eek!]