Addicted to BWS contest

Posted by: Dotsie

Addicted to BWS contest - 06/17/08 01:37 PM

Okay ladies, the books in my office are stacking up. I have so many to give away so I thought I'd do a contest for forums members only. The winner will receive five brand new books which have all been released in recent months by William Morrow publishers. They're great hard cover books that are currently for sale at major book stores. You can win a summer's worth of reading. Here goes.

Submit a poem or paragraph telling us why you are addicted to the BWS forums. No word count, but only one paragraph. You can do a little jingle, a poem, whatever you choose.

The contest begins now and ends June 30th.

Please submit to contest@boomerwomenspeak.com and put FORUM CONTEST in the subject line. You can submit in the body of the email or as a Word attachment. Please be sure to put your real name and snail mail address in the body of the email.

Thanks and good luck.
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: Addicted to BWS contest - 06/17/08 03:06 PM

Dotsie, the problem is that I'm so addicted to BWS that I can't tear myself away long enough to write why I'm addicted!
Posted by: jabber

Re: Addicted to BWS contest - 06/17/08 03:42 PM

Dotsie,
I've sent a poem 3 times and cannot get through.
Either it's the link or it's me but 1 of us cannot connect!
Then I sent it to U in a PM. Hope you don't mind!
Prayers and blessings,
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Addicted to BWS contest - 06/17/08 03:44 PM

Jabber, you can always send stuff to me if you can't reach Dotsie...not a problem!

Re: Addicted to BWS contest - 06/17/08 04:37 PM

Sorry gals. Please send to dots@boomerwomenspeak.com. THat should work.
Posted by: jabber

Re: Addicted to BWS contest - 06/18/08 01:29 PM

Thanks jj. Dotsie said she got it but if I ever have trouble in the future and can't thru 2 her, I'll send stuff 2 U my friend!

Re: Addicted to BWS contest - 07/01/08 06:07 PM

Edelwiess, did you send a submission for this. I seem to recall that you did, but I can't put my finger on it. Thanks. I'll email you if you don't see this.

Re: Addicted to BWS contest - 07/01/08 06:08 PM

The contest is over. Winner will be announced later this week.
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: Addicted to BWS contest - 07/02/08 07:55 AM

I sent it again Dotsie.

Re: Addicted to BWS contest - 07/02/08 08:42 PM

This is so weird. I haven't gotten it. I'm not sure why. It's not even in my spam folder.

Can you please send to dots@nabbw.com? Thanks and sorry for all the confusion.