Ebook in 7 days?

Posted by: Songbird

Ebook in 7 days? - 12/14/06 05:01 PM

Are any of you familiar with an Ebook on writing your ebook in 7 days by Joe Vitale and Jim Edwards?
Is it worth it?
Posted by: Anno

Re: Ebook in 7 days? - 12/14/06 11:12 PM

I have heard of Joe Vitale and I respect his wisdom. I do know that he does not offer magic - he offers a way to accomplish something that you really want to accomplish. So are you extremely motivated? If yes, go for it. He knows his stuff.
Posted by: dejavu

Re: Ebook in 7 days? - 12/15/06 12:23 AM

Don't know if the ebook is worth buying, but I did note that all the testimonials were from people writing non-fiction, very specific audience books. If that's what you're writing, it might be worth checking out.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Ebook in 7 days? - 12/15/06 11:56 AM

I've also heard of Joe Vitale. Google him. I bet he's like bird poop(all over the internet). I stole that from the queen.
Posted by: ElevatingYourBusiness

Re: Ebook in 7 days? - 12/17/06 07:20 AM

Do you need an ebook to teach you how to write an ebook? How about writing 5 articles on the same topic and then putting it into one PDF?

If you need some resources on writing articles, I have a few articles that you can read for free at http://www.ArticleBanks.com

LMK how you do!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Ebook in 7 days? - 12/17/06 08:03 AM

Be very careful about e-book software and know what you need before you create one. Just FYI...do you want an e-book that gives you control over people trying to share it? If so, I doubt free software would give you that. But hey...they might! All I'm saying is do your homework. Research products BEFORE you download them. See what they offer. Compare them to other products.