Epilogue for Bitter Water

Posted by: Sherri

Epilogue for Bitter Water - 10/15/05 09:56 PM

Hi Friends,

The Epilogue for my novel "Bitter Water" is published on the FictionAddiction.com site. Just look for most recent entries or my name. I hope you all will take a look and write a review of it. I would love to know what you think! Hopefully only five more weeks till release.

Sherri Smith
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Epilogue for Bitter Water - 10/16/05 01:19 AM

Sherri did you already use the one I wrote for you or do you want another on that site???

Re: Epilogue for Bitter Water - 10/16/05 03:13 AM

I'm just looking for something right now on that site. Where did you leave the other one? I can't remember and I would like to have it. I'm trying to collect some reviews, Pam wrote. Hmmmm, maybe it's on here somewhere. I'll have to look for it. I'm kind of disappointed today because my mentor said the publishing company said dit would take 4-6 weeks (one week has passed) until published, but he said the printer added three months to his book. [Frown]
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Epilogue for Bitter Water - 10/16/05 03:30 AM

I sent my review to you and you asked me if you could use it in the epilogue because you liked it very much, or was a I dreaming?

Re: Epilogue for Bitter Water - 10/16/05 10:49 PM

Chatty, for the life of me I don't remember getting a review from you! I'm so sorry, I am getting old and forgetful! I must have totally screwed up somewhere. Do you still have it?

I'm so sorry. [Confused]