Reviews

Posted by: Sherri

Reviews - 04/06/06 04:17 AM

I really don't know why I didn't do this sooner, but I just finished writing some reviews for some of my Boomer Sisters on the Amazon site (I think that is the one I was, otherwise it was Barnes and Noble) I still have to go through my book shelf so I can catch the other Boomer books I've bought and read. It's a great way to help each other promote our books!

Sherri
Best New Christian Writer 2006
by www.christianstoryteller.com
Posted by: Songbird

Re: Reviews - 04/06/06 04:47 AM

Great, Sherri!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Reviews - 04/06/06 06:28 PM

Sherri, what a nice gesture.

I always read the reviews when I shop at Amazon. They don't necessarily sway my thoughts, but it's interesting to hear what others have to say.

I've also gone back after reading a book to read the reviews. Do you ever do that?
Posted by: Sigrid Macdonald

Re: Reviews - 04/11/06 03:24 AM

Dotsie,

I always read reviews before I buy the book and after I finish it. I also post a large number of reviews to Amazon, so I make sure that I write my own review BEFORE I reread other people's reviews the second time around. LOL. The review obsession :-)

Like you, readers' reviews will not necessarily determine whether or not I get the book, but I am influenced by them.

Sherri, that was really sweet of you to take the time to write reviews for other people's books. They will appreciate your thoughtfulness!

Sigrid