Children's Poem in Wee Ones

Posted by: DonnaJ

Children's Poem in Wee Ones - 06/02/04 05:42 AM

Hi, everyone. I never know which category to put this stuff. *g*

I have a poem in the June Issue of Wee Ones Magazine for children. It's on the 'Poetry Page' and it's called "A New Game." Here's the link: www.weeonesmag.com

Thanks for letting me share.

Donna
www.devotionalsbydonna.blogspot.com
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Children's Poem in Wee Ones - 06/03/04 01:14 AM

Donna J....What a fantastis Wee Ones is. I read all the stories and also the interesting facts on everyones favorite right now The CICADA'S. Ladies you have to read "Love Is In The Air" all about them critters the Cicadas and the reason they seem to be lost or clumsy or silly!!! Its a fun site and Donna, thanks again. [Wink]

Re: Children's Poem in Wee Ones - 06/03/04 07:43 AM

Thanks for checking it out! I really love the children's writing. I haven't gotten to do much lately, but seeing a poem on-line has inspired me to get back into it.

Donna
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Children's Poem in Wee Ones - 06/03/04 08:50 PM

It appears that God has blessed you with a wonderful talent. Congratulations and thanks for sharing it here so we could read your work. That is a great site!
Posted by: Evie

Re: Children's Poem in Wee Ones - 06/04/04 03:26 AM

hi Donna
Cute poem - way to go! [Wink]
Posted by: Sherri

Re: Children's Poem in Wee Ones - 06/04/04 03:57 AM

Hi Donna,

I really enjoyed your poem, and intend to send my daughter the link, that is a really neat site!

Sherri
Posted by: Louisa

Re: Children's Poem in Wee Ones - 07/14/04 03:19 AM

Congratulations on your poem. That just reminded me. I have a poem coming up on Wee Ones. I forgot about it because it doesn't come out until November I think.
Louisa [Smile]

Re: Children's Poem in Wee Ones - 07/14/04 05:07 PM

Congratulations on your poem! I'll watch for it! It does seem like forever, doesn't it? I have another one in December, and she accepted it about six months ago. [Big Grin]

Donna
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Children's Poem in Wee Ones - 09/09/04 12:17 AM

Your poem is just adorable, I love it and I'm going to send the link to my niece. She's going to love the whole site! Thanks for sharing.

Re: Children's Poem in Wee Ones - 09/14/04 10:45 PM

Thanks for checking it out! How did your niece like the site? I run all my 'stuff' past kids I know, but they love everything, because they know me. [Big Grin]
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Children's Poem in Wee Ones - 09/14/04 11:04 PM

Donna, she loved it. Maybe the kids you know love your stuff because you are a very talented writer! Kids are usually pretty honest and don't worry so much about hurting someones feelings with the truth. Thanks again for sharing it!