Blogging

Posted by: Dianne

Blogging - 02/05/07 06:09 PM

http://downsizing-in-minnesota.blogspot.com/

I'm putting myself out there! You can see the wonderful pictures of me right after my laser facial peel. Scary stuff. Even my sister said she wouldn't recognize me. Please visit and leave a message.
Posted by: Jane_Carroll

Re: Blogging - 02/05/07 07:53 PM

Oooooh, Dianne...it looks like it hurt! But I know you're beautiful now!

Re: Blogging - 02/05/07 09:06 PM

It wasn't a whole lot of pain. Just throbbing from the swelling. Did you notice my lovely hair? It had vaseline smeared all over it, along with my face.
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: Blogging - 02/05/07 09:19 PM

Sweety, you must have bxllx to have posted your picture like that...but you can allow yourself to do that, cause you have beautiful features! Bxllx and a prettay face; what a combination!
I love your writing style...got to go and read more...what a ham you are! (I'm choking on my giggles over here.)
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Blogging - 02/05/07 09:52 PM

Dianne, what fun reading your blog. Gosh, another way to get to know you. That's great.

And for the record...It's Freakin' Cold Here too.

Re: Blogging - 02/05/07 10:00 PM

I forgot. I'm blogging at www.boomerbabesrock.com with Allison Bottke. Please visit me there. I write once a week. Monday is my assigned day. Just posted my fourth one today.
Posted by: Anno

Re: Blogging - 02/06/07 12:55 AM

Dianne. I really enjoyed laughing with you laughing at yourself! Glad I did not go with you. I would have been pickin and scratchin and going crazy from all the vaseline. Can't wait to see you next week - I know you are back to your completely beautiful self!

By the by, ladies. Dianne and I are treating ourselves to a spa day next week! Steam, massage and stones and oils dripping all over. Hmmmmm, better make sure Dianne is not armed with her camera that day!
Posted by: Phyllis0618

Re: Blogging - 02/06/07 01:31 AM

Boy, I can spend all day just reading websites and blogs. Fun is having spa services. Just the thought makes my head tingle.
Posted by: Anno

Re: Blogging - 02/06/07 03:18 AM

Phyllis
I am sure you have posted about this before, but you work with elder care? And I see you offer spa services, yourself. I would love to hear more. Do you blog?

Re: Blogging - 02/06/07 02:20 PM

Anno, I promise to not bring my camera to the spa! I can't wait to get that warm oil drip treatment.

Yes, Hannelore, I'm a balsy woman, if that's how you spell it and if there is such a thing!

Re: Blogging - 02/06/07 03:40 PM

Anno and Dianne, how abouat getting soemone to take your photo when you are together?

Re: Blogging - 02/06/07 09:48 PM

Uh...won't be wearing any make up so...no...ain't happenin'
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Blogging - 02/06/07 10:13 PM

Ouch Dianne! That really looked sore!
Great blog and that baby is adorable!
Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.
I've been thinking of starting a more personalized blog myself but can't think of an interesting theme for it.

Also, can't remember if I told you how much I enjoy Sammy's blog too!

Re: Blogging - 02/07/07 12:30 AM

Have a newsletter, I would enjoy it. Send me a link to your blog also. If you need another insight where you are focused, just ask.

Checking out your website.

Re: Blogging - 02/07/07 04:11 PM

Thank you! It's really a lot of fun.

I found some great blogs on foods and cooking. One of my favorites is, Food Whore. LOL! She has some wonderful recipes.

I'm really learning a lot about this world of blogging.

The pic is my new grandson. He wasn't very happy!
Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

Re: Blogging - 02/07/07 06:28 PM

Great blog, Dianne. I couldn't help myself. I posted a comment.

I blog too. I have four different blogs.

My blog is http://www.vickimtaylor.com/blogs

Then I have one at Myspace http://www.myspace.com/vickimtaylor

Then there's the blog I have for my dog, Jack. http://www.dogster.com/dogs/420968

And, I can't forget my parrot, Bailey. He has a site too. http://www.birdchannel.com/blog/viewbio.aspx?apid=13945

I'm just getting started with Bailey's site. It hasn't been up that long.

It's fun. I especially have fun with my pets' blogs.

Re: Blogging - 02/07/07 07:54 PM

I saw your comment! Thanks so much for that. I must visit Bailey's blog. I need to update Sammie's but it's hard to get some new shots of her.

Re: Blogging - 02/07/07 08:00 PM

How do I leave a comment for Bailey? I couldn't find a way.

Re: Blogging - 02/07/07 09:02 PM

At the very bottom of the screen there should be a space for you to put a comment. Then a button to push that says "Add Comment". Maybe you have to be a member to leave comments? I never thought of that.

Re: Blogging - 02/08/07 01:01 AM

Most of you have very interesting blog sites. However I am being overwhelmed. I can spend all day just reading your blogs. My bookmarked sites are numerous.

My general interest is in healthy eating and weight, promoting projects, staying focused and on track. I believe it would be great to have my book and women caregiver project on radio shows if there is the correct audience.

Re: Blogging - 02/09/07 01:45 PM

I don't see anything like that at the bottom, Vicki.

Phyllis, you could start a blog about your interests or concerns. These blogs take on a life of their own.

Re: Blogging - 02/10/07 09:49 PM

Sorry, Diane, then you must be a member of the Bird Channel before you can leave a message. Sorry about that.

I agree with Dianne, Phyllis. Just posting a blog about what you're thinking about that day. It's like an online journal.