Love from All your Boomer sisters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posted by: Bluebird

Re: Happy Belated Eagleheart - 07/09/06 05:53 PM

When was it?? How did I miss it??

Huge (but late) Birthday ((((Hugs))), sister Eagle
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Happy Belated Eagleheart - 07/09/06 06:35 PM

OMG! We missed da Eagle's big day? When? How? Can we blame somebody else? Dear, sweet Eagle...I hope you know we love you and I'm personally setting aside some time this afternoon to do the Birthday Shuffle, just for you. No, it isn't a pretty sight, but you deserve it! Love to you, JJ
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Happy Belated Eagleheart - 07/09/06 11:15 PM

You know....in the back of my mind I thought, "Wasn't Eagle's b/day just the other day?" Then in reading some more post, I see where it was discussed in another section. I am so glad to know we didn't miss it entirely, AND to be reminded by your post Eagle, that you had a lovely day. My memory just isn't what it use to be...but then again, I can't think of a part of me that is!

JJ
Posted by: Lola

Re: Happy Belated Eagleheart - 07/09/06 11:51 PM

Quote:

My memory just isn't what it use to be...
Quote:

Hi, JJ: I now refer to it as "senior moments". And when it's really bad..."major senior moments"
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: Happy Belated Eagleheart - 07/10/06 01:22 AM

Thanks everyone. I was definitely not expecting a birthday cake, what with everything going on around here! Thanks Chick!!! I especially love that eagle! Very cool and thoughtful!!!

Lola, I have many major senior moments too...in fact, I have so many that sometimes it seems as if they just blend into one big blurry major senior moment! There are a lot of things that I forget to do, but think I've done them because I've THOUGHT about doing them, then am so upset with myself when I discover that I really did forget to do them...especially when my forgetfulness impacts on other people. I can't tell you how many emails or letters I've meant to send, then thought I sent, then found out I didn't send! I lie in bed during my insomniac hours, composing letters and emails to people, then come downstairs early the next morning and sit at the computer to write them, but then something happens, the day slips away on me and at the end of the day, I'm lying in bed again realizing that I never did remember to write those letters!

That happens with housework too, but I don't care about housework - those things can always be done another day - but taking care of the people I care about - that's something I always regret forgetting to carry through on.
Posted by: chickadee

Re: Happy Belated Eagleheart - 07/10/06 05:16 PM

Eagles Birthday was July 4th, when BWS was going through changes and I wasn't online til yesterday. Hope you had a great one girlfriend. I didn't forget you, I just couldn't post it.
Luv
chick
Posted by: Bluebird

Re: Happy Belated Eagleheart - 07/10/06 05:43 PM

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That explains it.
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Happy Belated Eagleheart - 07/17/06 11:18 PM

Happy belated birthday, Eagleheart! Canada should celebrate July 4, too, cuz it's your day!