My girlfriend Jaw Jaw

Posted by: Dianne

My girlfriend Jaw Jaw - 05/30/05 07:22 AM

I received her book in the mail yesterday. I plan on digging into it for some serious, well not serious in that way, reading. I'm looking forward to laughing out loud.

Proud of you girl and now, we can put together that packet we discussed for you know who. [Wink]
Posted by: Sherri

Re: My girlfriend Jaw Jaw - 05/29/05 09:00 PM

I can't wait to get mine!! Maybe it will come on Tuesday. I need some good laughs!
Posted by: Pam Kimmell

Re: My girlfriend Jaw Jaw - 05/29/05 10:32 PM

I received my copy too and while I've read the stories before, I STILL just laugh out loud when I read them. What a gift your sense of humor and outlook on "life's little bumps in the road" are JJ....and you know I mean that! [Wink] [Razz]
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: My girlfriend Jaw Jaw - 05/29/05 10:38 PM

ahhh now Lassies....go on with ya....

no...I mean it. Go on with ya! on and on...and on...what?

Sherri, you should get yours Tuesday! Hugs to you all and many thanks for the kudos!

JJ

Re: My girlfriend Jaw Jaw - 05/29/05 11:24 PM

I can't wait JJ!
Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

Re: My girlfriend Jaw Jaw - 05/30/05 12:29 AM

Shipments already? Yahoo! I can't wait to get mine.
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: My girlfriend Jaw Jaw - 05/30/05 07:12 AM

I got mine too! [Big Grin] [Wink] [Cool]
Posted by: TVC15

Re: My girlfriend Jaw Jaw - 05/30/05 05:34 PM

So far, I'm loving it!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: My girlfriend Jaw Jaw - 05/31/05 07:21 AM

I'm waiting on my official copy too. I was fortunate enough to help edit, but I know I'm going to laugh all over again. [Big Grin]
Posted by: Petunia

Re: My girlfriend Jaw Jaw - 05/30/05 10:02 PM

I plan to get up early and sit out on the stoop waiting for the postman to bring my copy! I know it's a treat-in-waiting and I don't want to miss a minute of it!
Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

Re: My girlfriend Jaw Jaw - 06/01/05 05:44 AM

I was so excited for the mail to come today because I just KNEW I had a book in it.. and yep, I got my very own copy of JJ's book today. Of course, I had to tell my husband.. "I know her! She's one of the ladies in the boomer forum."

Hubby says, "oh."

Then I say, "She's touted as the next Erma Bombeck."

And he says, "Who's Erma Bombeck?"

Sigh. See what I get for marrying someone younger than me?
Posted by: chickadee

Re: My girlfriend Jaw Jaw - 06/01/05 09:13 AM

OK,
If mine is not here tomorrow I'm going to beat the living daylights out of my mailman.

chick

Re: My girlfriend Jaw Jaw - 06/01/05 03:35 PM

Vicki...I say we shoot him...k? No wait, then you'd have to clean all those fish tanks...so, I guess you'd better not. Hope you enjoy the book!

Chick...step awayyyyy from the mailbox...I don't know why you haven't received yours...it was mailed along with everyone else's...hm...let me know if you don't get it. I may have to drop you another one in the mail. No problem.

Hugs to all you beautiful boomers. You make my life good.

JJ [Big Grin]

Re: My girlfriend Jaw Jaw - 06/01/05 06:14 PM

Got my book yesterday and da Queen kept me up till midnight! I couldn't put it down. It's super and very, very funny!

Re: My girlfriend Jaw Jaw - 06/01/05 06:55 PM

They are probably all up at the post office laughing their a**es off, at my expense. That's ok, Christmas is coming...

Not to worry, when I go to Alabam in the near future, you and I can have lunch(my treat) and you can sign the book AND our pic. See, everything happens for a reason.

chick

Re: My girlfriend Jaw Jaw - 06/01/05 11:13 PM

Hail hail, the Queen is here!

Well, her book is anyway and that's close enough for me. Signed, sealed, delivered, it's mine [Big Grin]

I pried myself away from it just long enough to let you all know.

My mail "woman" deserves a copy...I'm thinking Christmas.

Can we still do lunch?

chick

Re: My girlfriend Jaw Jaw - 06/02/05 12:42 AM

I'm counting on it...and I'm sooo glad your mailwoman is safe...I was getting worried.

Enjoy..JJ
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: My girlfriend Jaw Jaw - 06/03/05 03:05 AM

JJ says my signed copy is in the mail, can hardly wait to settle down by the pool and enjoy it.... [Cool]