Where is Chatty?

Posted by: Dianne

Where is Chatty? - 05/13/05 12:16 AM

Any of you heard from her?
Posted by: smilinize

Re: Where is Chatty? - 05/13/05 05:09 AM

In addition to her phone job Chatty has taken on some kind of real estate work with short deadlines so she's been very busy, but says she will be checking in.
Once a boomer always a boomer.
smile
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Where is Chatty? - 05/13/05 05:08 PM

Chatty, we miss you! But Good luck in your new endeavor!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Where is Chatty? - 05/13/05 08:54 PM

I heard from her a couple days ago. She's been busy with her freelnace work. She'll land here soon. I hope!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Where is Chatty? - 05/17/05 07:16 AM

Okay, she's been missng too long. We need to send up a flare or something!
Posted by: Pam Kimmell

Re: Where is Chatty? - 05/17/05 01:18 AM

I sent her a couple of emails in the last two weeks to see if she' received her copy of "Cosmic Brownies" - the publisher had specially printed and bound a copy for her ahead of the rest of the copies for her Mom's 85th birthday. I was hoping to find out if she GOT it in time!

Hope we hear from our Chatty soon....I miss her input here and I know everyone else does.

CHATTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY - come back!!!!!!
Posted by: Pam Kimmell

Re: Where is Chatty? - 05/17/05 01:19 AM

I sent her a couple of emails in the last two weeks to see if she'd received her copy of "Cosmic Brownies" - the publisher had specially printed and bound a copy for her ahead of the rest of the copies they needed to do so she could give one to her Mom for her 85th birthday. I was hoping to find out if she GOT it in time!

Hope we hear from our Chatty soon....I miss her input here and I know everyone else does.

CHATTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY - come back!!!!!!
Posted by: Sherri

Re: Where is Chatty? - 05/17/05 02:43 AM

I have her phone number, I'll try to call her tonight.
Posted by: smilinize

Re: Where is Chatty? - 05/17/05 05:46 AM

She was supposed to deliver her real estate work today and be back here soon thereafter.
I think she misses us too.
smile
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Where is Chatty? - 05/17/05 07:29 AM

I am back and missed you all more than you could have missed me or at least as much but this little job I created has gone crazy and I have been doing a 3000 piece mailing for one Realtor on a deadline. Made the deadline and should have a rest for a week or so until the next one. I even shut off the phones I was so busy. This is a great little business and so easy to do. Made a nice size check besides. Sorry to have been missing in action but by night I was to pooped to post....he, he!! [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Where is Chatty? - 05/17/05 09:05 AM

Hey, money is money, and the bills don't pay themselves! Glad you got a nice "little" job going and good to see you back!
Posted by: Sherri

Re: Where is Chatty? - 05/18/05 07:37 AM

Welcome back!! You were on my to call list if you didn't show up soon. Missed you.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Where is Chatty? - 05/18/05 03:30 AM

It is so wonderful to have so many friends who notice when I am gone and worry about me. I admit to doing the same thing when I notice someone seems to have stopped posting. Thank you all and for the phone calls as well. I love ya, as our JJ would say.....Lord my name was on just about every post yesterday, embarrasing but had lots to say I guess.... [Razz] [Smile]