Calling Chatty

Posted by: Dianne

Calling Chatty - 03/12/05 07:12 PM

Where are you woman? Miss you bunches.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Calling Chatty - 03/13/05 09:34 PM

I just asked the same thing in the diet forum. Ya think she's having pc problems? I know she was changing eamil addresses this week. Hopefully it's the computer and not something else.
Posted by: smilinize

Re: Calling Chatty - 03/14/05 08:38 AM

I'm getting worried about chatty too. I haven't had any emails or even jokes in several days. I say we all pray for chatty and her PC too. We need her back on here.
smile

Re: Calling Chatty - 03/14/05 09:22 PM

Smile, I'm with you. I'm praying it's her computer and nothing else.

Re: Calling Chatty - 03/15/05 07:54 PM

I got an email form chatty. It has been her computer. She should be back today or tomorrow. Phew!
Posted by: unique

Re: Calling Chatty - 03/16/05 05:19 AM

Thank the Lord! I was worried about that girl!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Calling Chatty - 03/16/05 08:18 AM

I could just disappear and no one would even know but all of you, my sisters. Of course my son might miss me after a month or so, he gets busy and forgets to call half the time. So it's only all of you that hear from me daily. My computer nearly killed me, I simply tried to nchange my service to Earthlink and have a new email address. By letting Earthlink into my system I ended up DEAD and by the time the MSN Security people spent about 16 hours with me over several days I had 53 virus's and umteen spyware that got in on Earthlink. I'm free and clean as a whistle now. Thank the Lord and a great gal named Sara whom I now love dearly, she did all the work and got me running. I told her to come to Boomers we need her here...
Posted by: unique

Re: Calling Chatty - 03/16/05 05:44 PM

Glad you're back Chatty! I was worried about you. I understand that computer madness. I had to buy a whole new system when the aliens ate my buick - - and my hard drive. Grrrr.... I was just learning my old system - now I have to learn all this new stuff....and I really liked my old stuff....upgrades...hmmmph. Pbbbbt ( [Razz] )
Posted by: smilinize

Re: Calling Chatty - 03/16/05 07:30 PM

It's so nice to have you back. We were all getting worried. We were praying for you. We missed you terribly.
smile
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Calling Chatty - 03/16/05 09:14 PM

So glad you're back. I really, really missed you!
Posted by: Sherri

Re: Calling Chatty - 03/16/05 11:54 PM

Hurray Chatty is back!!!!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Calling Chatty - 03/18/05 04:34 AM

No none is happier that I'm back than me.. [Big Grin] Thanks to our new resident computer whiz kid Sara or Compunerdie I am up and running. Ladies she has offered to help if you have a problem and she knows her stuff. [Razz]
Posted by: CompuNerdie

Re: Calling Chatty - 03/18/05 03:02 PM

Chatty you're the best!! [Big Grin]