Hey Boomer girls!

Posted by: Sher

Hey Boomer girls! - 02/28/05 09:45 AM

Gosh I've missed you guys. I feel awful that I haven't been around very much. My life has just gone nuts and now with my computer problems, it's been salt in the wounds.

You guys will never believe what idiot thing I did tonight. Hubby is at work and son is in bed and with my sick and slow and totally screwed up barely alive computer, I tooled on over to eBay and did something entirely silly.

Here's the link to my goofiness.

So how are all my Boomer friends? What's new in your lives? If I can get my mouse to move around the screen long enough, I'm going to sit and read your posts to try to catch up a little.

Hoping everyone is well and happy!
Posted by: Debi

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 02/28/05 10:33 AM

Sher your ebey site was sheer precious, i couldnt stop laughing afet i read the second entry. What gave u that zanie idea. it would be interesting to see how many hits u do get
Posted by: Debi

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 02/28/05 10:35 AM

mental note , dont post after 11:00 spelling goes out the window for those that are scratching your heads ,, afet= after night
Posted by: Pam Kimmell

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 02/28/05 04:16 PM

Sher you crazy girl you! I LOVED your eBay "deal" of the century...how could anyone pass THAT up?????? You hear stories all the time about people doing wacky things on eBay and getting HUGE amounts of money for it - who knows?!?!?! At any rate, you started my day off with a big huge giggle and I thank you for that. Mondays are usually a bit tough but not this one! [Razz] [Razz] You rock!
Posted by: Evie

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 02/28/05 06:02 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHA! That was the best thing I've read so far this Monday [Big Grin]

I think you should have a syndicated column!!!!! very funny girl!
Posted by: Danita

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 02/28/05 07:06 PM

Sher,

You are one in a billion!!!!!!!!!

hugs,
danita

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 03/01/05 08:04 AM

That is precisely why I should never be left alone by my husband. He really should hire a sitter to watch me.

If I don't get my new computer and get back to work soon, there is no telling what I might do.
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 03/01/05 08:12 AM

You are too cute!
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 03/01/05 08:35 AM

I love it Sher!!!! LOL LOL LOL
Posted by: angelsmuse

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 03/01/05 08:55 AM

Funny Sher. Helped me wake up this morning. Where do these ideas come from.

Angel [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posted by: unique

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 02/28/05 09:04 PM

Uh, write some more 'Because I said so' columns? hint, hint....
Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 02/28/05 09:37 PM

Absolutely hilarious. Way too funny for a Monday morning. Thanks for the giggles!!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 02/28/05 11:35 PM

Sher, you need to submit this somewhere other than Ebay! I don't know where you and jawjaw come up with your ideas. Please report back and tell us the highest bid!

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 03/01/05 12:36 AM

You guys are so cool. I'm sure I'll make at least a go-zillion dollars on eBay. Watch out Mall of America!

I have written a couple more in the past month, but they are on my blog and not on my website since I CAN'T work on my websites due to my devil infested computer. (ARGH!) You can read them here: http://ocd-chick.blogspot.com/. It's a real pain to write at the moment, because my cursor and my keys are not doing what they are supposed to be doing. (ARGH again.)
Posted by: unique

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 03/01/05 02:52 AM

OK, Where did we all go that we weren't supposed to be? How did we end up with these nasties? Ludditesville, you're getting clooooosssserrrr...
Posted by: Dian

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 03/02/05 03:06 AM

Priceless!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 03/05/05 04:38 AM

Sher, I read your stuff and laughed and felt good afterwards. Not many things we read today can make us feel good, you are a rarity. Keep it coming.... [Razz]
Posted by: Wisdom&Life

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 03/05/05 05:46 AM

Sher,

All I can say is, more people need to be reading your stuff.

It is hilarious! Have you ever thought of, or have done any stand-up comedy? I am serious, you are a natural comedienne.

Cheers,
Cathi
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 03/05/05 06:09 AM

I'm telling ya...I told her from the beginning she is a natural. She is too funny! I mean it. She's too funny and I need her to stop writing! Sher---Get depressed...take a vacation, do something but for all that's holy would you puleasseeee stop writing that funny stuff?

Well okay then...FINE! I just have one thing to say then..........Can I be in charge of your fan club? huh? can I? can ? PURT TA Please?

(she's going places I tell ya...you mark my words)

JJ
Posted by: Wisdom&Life

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 03/05/05 10:51 PM

Can I be the second in charge of Sher's Fan Club? What an honor!

Cheers,
Cathi
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 03/06/05 01:23 AM

In case anyone is following this, Sher is up to $6.00 for her advice.....Way to go! (it started at 25 cents)
And there's still time for bidding.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 03/06/05 10:58 PM

What kind of advice does she give for the money??? [Confused]
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 03/07/05 01:40 AM

I think it depends what questions the people ask. She can give advice about anything!
Posted by: Evie

Re: Hey Boomer girls! - 03/07/05 03:11 AM

way to go Sher!
Love your blog - you are too funny girl!