BIRTHDAYS...VIPS...

Posted by: jabber

BIRTHDAYS...VIPS... - 05/22/11 04:47 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THE 21st TO DIVINE!!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THE 22nd TO DI!!!! LOVE YOU LADIES!!!

Re: BIRTHDAYS...VIPS... - 05/22/11 04:50 PM

Ms. Meredith...I knew yesterday was your birthday but I was out of town and didn't get back in here until today. HOPE YOU HAD AN AWESOME DAY!!! Prayers and blessings...
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: BIRTHDAYS...VIPS... - 05/22/11 10:38 PM

Jabber, Thanks for getting started with the birthday wishes for this part of the month.

Happy birthday to Di, Saundra, Meredith and Jakisc. You are all special to us, and we hope your special days are wonderful -- and include your favorite cake, of course!

Anne
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: BIRTHDAYS...VIPS... - 05/22/11 11:54 PM

I so hope all our birthday ladies for the month of May have wonderful, birthdays filled with love and laughter...

Re: BIRTHDAYS...VIPS... - 05/23/11 01:34 PM

Di,
Your birthday and my adoptive mom's are the same. She was an
awesome person and so R U! Hope you DAD was wonderful!

Saundra,
Your birthday is tomorrow, I see. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ENJOY A
HUGE CELEBRATION!!! Prayers and blessings!

Jakisc,
Happy Birthday!

And Jane Carroll, Happy Birthday 2 U!!!
Posted by: Di

Re: BIRTHDAYS...VIPS... - 05/23/11 02:32 PM

I prob feel the same age as your adoptive Mom, Jabber! Thanks for the wishes. We worked at our Sunday market...I had THREE desserts and TWO before dinner! What is WRONG with me? LOL!

Back to our grits this morning!

Re: BIRTHDAYS...VIPS... - 05/23/11 05:34 PM

Dear Di, Glad you celebrated in high fashion. Had she lived, my mom would've been 99 years old. Hope you don't feel that old. Think of it this way: The older I get, the younger I feel! lol...
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: BIRTHDAYS...VIPS... - 05/24/11 11:17 PM

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes, and happy belated birthday to Di and Saundra.

Most of the excitement on my birthday was no electricity for 17 hours, 2am - 7pm. It's amazing how much we depend on small creature comforts like light bulbs ... and the internet. Because we couldn't cook (and didn't want to open the fridge because of food spoilage) we ate out breakfast AND dinner. Usually one meal out per day is enough.

I've been working the usual kamikaze schedule. Barely time to be here or on Facebook except for work-related marketing and such.

Plus, we've been having minor crises around the house. This week was the electricity (or lack thereof). Last week, we got locked out of the house for 2 hours when the lock broke. Now, a water pipe broke outside and I have to dig up our front yard and call a plumber.

*sigh*

Re: BIRTHDAYS...VIPS... - 05/25/11 12:56 PM

Divine,
Whenever the electricity goes out here, invariably I'm turning on switches and getting very disappointed because I forgot to remember about downed power lines. Do things so automatically, the only time we miss the water is when the well runs dry! How's that for a cliche? I'll bet U R busy! You're very talented and creativity takes time!!! Ciao for now...

Re: BIRTHDAYS...VIPS... - 05/25/11 01:02 PM

Chatty,
I C your birthday is next month. I'm always complaining about
getting older than my mind can rightly handle. Friends come back
with, "Well you know the alternative." Right! I know. Sometimes that doesn't help much. One good thing is, it's an excuse to celebrate. Groovy and I spend weeks celebrating each other's and our own individual birthdays. Love to have fun, ya know. So I'm expecting you'll be partying the whole month of JUNE!!!! Prayers and blessings...