Mayday it's May Day...

Posted by: jabber

Mayday it's May Day... - 05/01/11 01:00 PM

HAPPY MAY DAY EVERYBODY!!!
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Mayday it's May Day... - 05/01/11 09:51 PM

Happy MayDay to all,

I woke up this morning and started singing that song from the old Camelot movie, with Vanessa Redgrave singing "It's May, It's May, The lusty month of May..."

Not that I am great singer, of course, but I loved that movie, and that song... Here's a link: "It's May" song from Camelot movie
Posted by: jabber

Re: Mayday it's May Day... - 05/02/11 01:03 PM

It's a glorious day! My spirit is soaring, as if a child without a care. I just spoke to Patty, my friend who's been hospitalized for 12 weeks. She's in rehab; this is her 2nd day there. She talks in a faint manner, a little more than a whisper. But what an awesome sound it is! I was so happy to hear voice, I can't begin to express the elation. She said they scared the heck out her by giving her, her last rights a couple weeks ago. Her husband told me her legs are like rubber; don't think she's walked in nearly 3 months. Thanks for helping me pray and please continue praying for Patty to have a complete recovery. This lady is one of the most wonderful people I've ever met. She's a recently retired school teacher; she's an author; and she's a friend of the highest degree. Thank you! Please know I pray for every member here and their families! Prayers and lessings...