Easter Bunny...!

Posted by: jabber

Easter Bunny...! - 04/24/11 03:22 PM

Chatty,
Wanted you to know I love your poem about the Easter Bunny.
My son just phoned from the road. He's driving up to New England and then down to Texas this week. Your latest poem reminds me of him. I gave him a rabbit when he was 'round 7 years old. Those are warm, fuzzy thoughts! Thanks! Hope you've had an awesome Easter!!!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Easter Bunny...! - 04/24/11 09:28 PM

Thanks jabber, and so far so good but lots of the day left to
enjoy. My grandson is home from Japan on emergency leavr from the Marines, he got home late last night to be with his mother. My DIL is having hip replacement surgery Monday. This is her 3rd. one and she is just 46. The things they put in her keep malfunctioning.

Re: Easter Bunny...! - 04/25/11 01:11 PM

Hi Chatty,
Here's praying all goes well with this surgery. I've seen reports on those malfunctioning parts. Sorry your DIL has to go through so much! Just heard from Pat's husband; she's the friend who's been in CCU/ICC such a long time. He says she's been in the hospital 11 weeks; I thought it was 8 weeks. They've just put her in a regular room. They still don't know what caused her problem and she's been tested for everything under the sun. Now she will have to do rehab, since she's been in bed so long. Glad your grandson got home to see his momma. Blessings...!

Re: Easter Bunny...! - 04/26/11 01:31 PM

Chatty,
How did your DIL's surgery go yesterday? Been thinking about her.
I know one gal with a hip replacement; she's doing okay thus far. Another friend has had knee replacements and she hikes everywhere and anywhere. Prayers, blessings and luck to your DIL and grandson!

Re: Easter Bunny...! - 04/27/11 01:07 PM

Chats,
How's your DIL?

Re: Easter Bunny...! - 04/28/11 05:59 PM

Glad Wendy is okay Chatty! That's good news! Love good news!