Annual Girls Getaway

Posted by: boomersis

Annual Girls Getaway - 10/19/02 03:51 AM

I just love my girlfriends. We do not get together often; but, we email back and forth. Most of them do girls night out more often than I can join them. They never make me feel guilty if I can't make it. We have been going away together on an annual basis for years. Some years, I do not get to see them in between our getaways. But when we get together, it seems like just yesterday that I spent time with them. Being with them is like going home and putting on some old pajamas and just laying around on an old sofa. I know that when my children start college, I will have more time for my friends.
Posted by: Lasikboomer

Re: Annual Girls Getaway - 10/31/02 06:58 AM

I also have a group of friends that have an annual getaway weekend...each year we seem to extend it for an extra day. By the time we are 50, it will be a getaway week! We all travel from 5 different states. Although we don't see each other often, when we get together we just pick up from where we left off. It takes a special group of friends to be able to do that. I feel blessed to be part of this group. Looking forward to Cape Cod '03!!!