Strange & Mysterious Tales by Don Reilly

Posted by: chatty lady

Strange & Mysterious Tales by Don Reilly - 05/23/07 10:53 PM

If you never read another book again, read this one!! It contains 13 eerie and entertaining tales, and I have never in my entire life as an avid reader, seen one mans imagination create the stories Don Reilly has in this book. Stephen King has nothing on Don; and his stories actually make sense. I couldn't put it down.....
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Strange & Mysterious Tales by Don Reilly - 05/23/07 10:59 PM

Chatty,
Are they true stories? Sounds interesting!

Re: Strange & Mysterious Tales by Don Reilly - 05/24/07 11:37 PM

Nope JJ, they are from the fantastic imagination of this cute little old man, who says he never finished school because he had to work to help his family survive. He is so sweet and shy and it took forever for him to show the stories to anyone. I edited them and was BLOWN AWAY by this mans imagination. Think anyone can make up a riveting story to keep you on the end of your seat about a "dumpster" or about the "doors" in a house, well Don can and has. It takes a lot JJ to excite me, but this man deserves to become famous. He is better in my opinion than Stephen King and his storys make more sense. His book will soon be available at all Borders Book stores or by sending $19.95 to:

Author-Don Reilly
c/o Mystic Publishers
614 Mosswood Drive
Henderson, NV. 89015

Thanks so much for asking JJ. I ordered 4 already for friends who enjoy a good read. Don reminds me of my grandad.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Strange & Mysterious Tales by Don Reilly - 05/25/07 12:50 AM

It all sounds good to me Chatty. My next question would be if he has a web page????

Hey, you know what? If he doesn't, he could get one at that SQUIDOO thing that TVC was talking about in another post...just a thought.

Re: Strange & Mysterious Tales by Don Reilly - 05/27/07 09:59 PM

A friend from our writers club is building him one, its free, we do favors for one another. He built one of mine and did a really nice job.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Strange & Mysterious Tales by Don Reilly - 06/01/07 12:31 PM

chatty, you sound like you are surrounded by so many loving people.