Ahhheem!

Posted by: Danita

Ahhheem! - 08/03/05 03:53 AM

"Me me me me me!"

OK, I disappear from civiliation - hide in the mountains for a wk.end, come back, and demand your attention. (ok, request!)

There is a "little interview" about my "work at home business" at this website: (I hope this link works)

http://inspiredmoms.com/subpage/WorkingMoms/AugustSept2005%20FEATUREWAHM%20Danita%20Jones.htm

The internet is so much fun! The founder of the website just emailed me and asked if I would be interested in participating...and here I am in the bright lights of the internet!

When you check out this article and go to my website, AND sign in my quest book, I will put you in for a product drawing (like I did last month on the other website I was featured on).

May the best woman win!

Thanks for helping me celebrate myself!

Danita

P.S. (everything I know I learned from Sher. Including the taste of burnt pennies. Right Sher!)

P.P.S.S. Chatty was the winner for last months' drawing!!! Wooo hooo Chatty, party on. The gift is in the mail (well, it will be soon!)
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Ahhheem! - 08/03/05 08:43 AM

What Danita, I won something. Didn't even know I entered anything. Loved looking at your site however and did it because you said to and I wuv you madly.....Hey what a surprise and thank You now I will be watching the mail for sure.... [Big Grin] [Razz] [Wink] [Cool]
Posted by: Danita

Re: Ahhheem! - 08/03/05 06:16 PM

Chatty,

You signed in my guestbook last month which qualified you to be entered!

You are going to love it!

hugs,
danita
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Ahhheem! - 08/04/05 03:00 AM

chatty, please tell us what you won!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Ahhheem! - 08/10/05 05:02 AM

I received a host of sample packets as well as a bottle of facial cleansing mask. Thanks Danita... [Big Grin]